Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Patty: "I have two of this shoes, black and white, They are so comfortable and look so nice. So I decided to order another one with different color. Love it too!"
- Yuanjie: "price and style"
- KAREN: "Loved the color and look!"
- Karen: "Stylish and hopefully comfortable."
- R: "I chose these shoes because I thought they were adorable and it was an excellent price. I love Naturalizer shoes and they are my preferred choice but I feel that they are often way over priced. I really cannot afford to spend the the full original price that they were."
- Deanna: "beautiful color to match my fuchsia shopper bag and excellent price"
- Jennifer: "Love the color and style!"
- E: "I needed a pair of sandals and liked the details."
- Shannon: "Upscale casual"
- Max: "good price in my size"
- Mary: "Look nice and comfortable"
- wendy: "Other viewers said it's comfortable"
- Nadine: "I liked the white so much."
- Harish: "liked style and price"
- Patricia: "Needed another pair of summer shoes"
- Shirley: "I liked the style and the color. I would have bought black too but was not available in my size"
- Remely: "Great style, perfect price and it's leather"
- Dawn: "I am hoping the color is what I want."
T asked: What is the difference in width between a Medium and a Narrow? I normally wear 8M in sandals but I have the Naturalizer Cyrus in 8M and they are really quite wide, there is a lot of room on the sides of the sandals. I am thinking of ordering Narrow for these since the reviews say they also run wide, but I have never tried a Narrow before, will they be tight? The widest part of my foot is 5-1/4 inches across when I'm standing up. Thanks for your help!
- J: "This particular pair run pretty true to size. The narow is narrow rather than tending to be wide. I have, however, purchased Naturalizer narrows that were too wide and I had to return them."
- Maria: "These run true to width, they fit great"
- Jeanne: "I ordered a narrow as I have very narrow feet. They fit me reasonably well, a little to spare but close which is typical for me."
- M: "I returned them. They were wider than a narrow usually is."
- M: "I always wear a narrow and these fit better than any other slide sandals I have purchased. They are NOT excessively narrow at all and I still have some wiggle room around the back straps."
L asked: What kind of leather are these made of? Naturalizer indicates "leather", but elsewhere the description was "Veg leather". If they are Veg Leather then I would like to know what kind: microfiber, PVC, Birko-Flor etc. Thank you!
- Caryl: "I liked the shoes but didn't care for the color, that's why I got the black, love the sandals fit great As far as the leather I really don't know."