Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- B: "They looked comfortable."
- W: "wish they came in extra wide"
- Allison: "For work"
- Phoebe: "Looks comfortable, can't wait to try it on. All the shoes the I purchase from naturalizer is comfortable to wear."
- D: "I spend a lot of time walking at my job and these look comfortable and the color will go nice with tan or beige pants or skirts; or nice with jeans."
- Peg: "Liked it"
Cynthia asked: Are these narrow or slim?
- Cynthia: "I took the size 7's I ordered online to my nearest Naturalizer store and exchanged them for 7-1/2's due to the narrow/slim size. I phoned the store first to confirm they had my size. Saved $ on shipping."
- Ann: "I wouldn't say they are narrow. They fit me well, but I wear a 4B."
- Jasmine: "i got a wide so i cant really tell you if they are narrow but i can tell you it was true to size for me i got and 8 1/2 w and it was perfect. they are also very comfortable cause i work on tile floor all day!"
- Mary Ann: "Just purchased these shoes (9 narrow) in silver. I have narrow feet and they fit perfectly with no socks on. I am so happy because it is hard to find narrow shoes that fit well. Not sure what you mean by slim. They fit well to my narrow feet."
- Cynthia: "Yes, I find these shoes are very narrow at the top. I need a 1/2 size larger than I ordered."
- M: "These shoes are not so narrow or slim. They are comfortable and it stretch a bit. I'm personally (flat/wide) foot and found these shoes comfortable to walk and like them very much."
- Cynthia: "Thank you!"
- karen: "I have a slim foot and these fit me very well. They would not work for a wide foot. I am very happy with these. "
- grace: "I have a medium width and the shoes fit perfect. Love them"
- Terri: "These shoes are a narrow, not slim. A shoe that is sIzed as a Slim runs even more narrower than a shoe sized as a Narrow. "
- Nancy: "Yes, they are narrow, but not excessively."
- Melissa: "They fit me great and I do have feet that are more on the narrow side, though I can usually wear medium width without a problem. The heels don't feel too tight or too loose. I find these shoes very, very comfortable. I wear a size 6. Hope this helps."
- Lynne: "I normally wear a narrow shoe, but when I tried the narrow it was too tight. I ended up switching to the regular, and it fits fine."
- S: "Narrow but still a bit loose. Detail on toe was smashed and still hasn't fluffed up. Not for long term wear."
- S: "I ordered size 8 which is the size I wear in Naturalizer. They were very small. They were also cut too low on both sides. They were "cute" and I Iliked the color. I would not recommend these shoes."
- A: "I bought these in black. I have a narrow foot, but because of the elastic around the shoe, I found them to fit snug and are very comfortable. I cannot say if they are narrow or slim."
- Deborah: "I do have a narrow foot but I ordered these in 9 medium and they fit perfectly. A narrow version of this shoe would have been too snug on me."
Lynn asked: Is the heel of the shoe fitted for a narrow foot?
- Judi: "Yes they are. They fit so nicely I bought 2 gold and one silver. because it's so rare that I can find stylish shoes, and I wanted a spare gold pair for after I wore the first pair out. I just love them."
- H: "Yes, in the narrow size, it's all very narrow--less so on the medium."