Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Cathy: "casual but finished"
- annie: "I have worn Naturalizer shoes before and really like them. I have recently had food surgery and now have to have a wide shoe. Hope this one works."
- Thelma: "Comes in N size"
- Susan: "Need black flats for the fall."
- Melody: "Style, modest, flat"
- Barbara: "Eye Appeal, Color, Brand Name, Price"
- Ramon: "SIZE"
- P: "Looks & available in wide width"
Jerralyn asked: Is this shoe real leather?
- Sailey: "Not sure if it's real leather but I like the feel of it. If it's fake then it's a good fake. I love the shoe period. Real leather or not! I think it is but not sure!"
- Dwight: "No."
- Margaret: "I'm sorry I can't help you out. The pair of shoes I bought,I had to return. I wear narrow shoes and the left shoe was larger than the right shoe. I returned them and bought another style I really did like them though. They looked really nice in the box and on the foot I will try and reorder them again."
- roma: "No. But it is good looking and very comfortable."
- Jerralyn: "Thanks!"
- Tamara: "No, the label says "All Man-Made". I have these in black and the gold--I would not know they weren't leather unless I saw the label. Extremely comfortable and polished looking."