Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- S: "I love the wide shaft fit all other knee high boots are too small! These are perfect for ladies with some meat on their calves!"
- Bethany: "Wide shaft"
- Maysaloun: "Classy, wideshaft, leather, comfy,"
- kerry: "i chose this item because its wide shaft and I had other wide shaft boots from naturalizer that I loved."
- dea: "wide shaft"
- Donna: "I have a pair of Jersey boots and love them. I could not find Jersey Wide Calf Black anywhere so I decided to try these. I hope they are as comfortable!"
- P: "Similar to ones I have and have almost worn out."
- Denise: "Wide shaft boot Need good support because of back issues All leather"
Kassandra asked: I do not see the boot measurement for the Jamison Wideshaft. Can you please tell me the circumference for a 61/2?
- Emily (staff): "Hi Kassandra, Jamison Wideshaft Size 6 1/2: Shaft Height Measures 14 15/16" Circumference Measures 16" Thank you, Emily"
Marta asked: What is the width of the shaft on a 8.5?
- P: "Hi, Marta-- Unfortunately for me, not wide enough. I have a pair of Naturalizer wideshaft boots in a similar equestrian style that I bought a couple (at least ) of years ago and have almost completely worn out, so I was delighted to see the Jamison and assumed it would fit. Alas, it did not--the left boot would not zip over my calf. (The right boot did, but only because my calf muscle was slightly atrophied from having to wear a therapy boot because of a bone spur--and forgive me, please, if this is TMI) So, I had to return the Jamisons. The boots I currently own had a higher ratio of stretchy panels to leather than the Jamisons did, so that probably accounts for the difference in how much flesh the Jamison could accommodate. I hope this entirely subjective answer is helpful to you in some way!"
- Emily (staff): "Hello, For a complete list of shaft height and circumference measurements for each size, please click the "Boot Measurement" icon located above the "Add to Cart" button. Thank you, Naturalizer.com"