Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Holly: "They're beautiful, I have small feet, and they're on sale."
- Brenda: "small size"
- S: "Available in a size 5 or smaller."
- L: "Boot looks unique, unlike what I see from your competition."
- Karla: "OMG, the detail on these are awesome. I love boots and I hope I love these once they arrive"
Kathy asked: My daughter has a thin calf and most boots are really wide on her calf. Can these be tightened on the calf or is the lacing secured so they can"t be tightened to better fit a smaller calf?
- R: "Yes and No. I don't think they were made to be tightened, but I think you would be able to. You would have to knot or do something at the top of the boot to make it stay. I hope this helps."
- Sevena: "No they can not be tightened with the lacing. The lacing is simply decorative. They are pretty tight tho. Almost too tight with skinny jeans. By the end of the day I feel restricted. With a pair of long socks and skinny jeans or leggings they might fit just fine. "
- Annette: "No, the lacing is secured."