Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Michelle: "I had a similar pair of shoes wear out this summer and needed to replace them."
- G: "Great spring and summer shoe at a great price"
- Babi: "like the look"
- Linda: "like the looks. needed a neutral shoe for spring and summer."
- Veronica: "I had bought them in black and wanted another pair that I knew would be comfortable for me."
- Vinette: "Love, love, love espadrels! I have three pair from naturalizer, but these are so classic looking I just couldn't resist"
- Jenifer: "They looked comfortable and dressy but not too dressy."
- Ling-Jean: "Comfortable & good color"
- Karen: "Already have them in black and they are very comfortable."
- J: "to wear with caprie pants and maxi dresses"
- Mary: "Like the look"
- Janice: "Style (heel and width size) and sale price"
Beverly asked: I'm interested in this shoe in natural but don't know what is meant by metallic fabric. Can you describe it?
- Sharon: "hi Beverly, Metallic fabric is canvas like fabric with hints of gold simmers running through the fabric. this sandals is beautiful and pairs with any color nicely. It is almost super comfy. I am very hapyy that I brought it. Good luck!"
- Beverly: "There was an additional question included in my reply to Charlene Z."
- Beverly: "Thank you, Cjarlene. Does it look sort of like patent? Hard for me to picture a metallic look to a shoe. But, of course, we've long worn silver, gold, etc."
- Charlene: "It has a shiny coating on the shoe. "