Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Margaret: "Loved the color; looks super comfortable!"
- W: "liked the color"
- Jo Ellen: "Look very comfy. I plan to use them in place of houseslippers."
- K: "Comfort, not to mention cute"
- E: "Unique color"
- Christine: "I hope they're as comfortable as my other BZees styles. I like the color."
- Sandra: "I like the color combination and I know that Natualizers are comfortable because I've had them before."
- Catherine: "They look like some privos I have had for years and need to replace."
Valerie asked: Is there any arch support in this shoe...and all the Bzee line in general?
- Martha: "I only know about this particular style (Alex). I have found them very lightweight and sturdy, not the kind of shoe that you can fold up, but with a good firm sole. However, if you are looking for arch support, it's not a noticeable one. This shoe is so comfortable, though, that I bought 2 pair."
- mary: "I found these to be very comfortable and have good arch support"
- Janet: "There is not any structured arch support. But this shoe does give more support than some of these type shoes as it is more substantial than many."
- katherine: "I didn't find arch support in this shoe."
- Laurie: "I have a really hard time wearing a totally "flat" shoe - one with no support. These shoes (they are my second pair of the BZees line) are very comfortable and I wear them often - especially when I would like to wear a type of sneaker - they are not as "dorky" as a gym shoe would be."