Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Jaqutea: "very comfortable"
- Ms: "Bought the white. Had to have the black, too."
- Elizabeth: "I LIKE THE STYLE & COLOR"
- M: "Cute and color"
- holly: "good price, wide width"
- Sarai: "Cute every day shoe to wear with jeans."
- jenna: "re-ordered in an additional color b/c these shoes are more comfortable than other flats. I can get away with them at work since they aren't overly casual and since I am on my feet all day they work!"
- Mary: "Perfect little house slippers!"
- M: "comfortability"
Linda asked: Do they fit true to size? Do they run wide?
- Q: "I have trouble with a bonion so I chose W and they fit perfect."
- Norma: "I order a 7 wide and they fit true to size."
- Linda: "They did run true to size. The width was fine. I returned them only because my instep is high and where it hit my foot was too tight."
- Lori: "I wear a narrow and have a high arch. I bought them in narrow. So far, I've only tried them on to decide whether I'd keep them. They will be ok but they are not a snug fit and offer no support. I actually debated on whether I should send them back because of the fit. Decided I'd take a chance. If you need something with a good/true fit, I don't think you'll be happy. Good luck."