Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Nancy: "Second pair. Comfort and support. I have great trouble with my feet due to arthritis and have difficulty finding shoes that work for me. These are great."
- B: "I have other colors that I like"
susan asked: I just purchased a pair of BZEES ... the clerk told me that they are washable....also the tag says this....but there are no specific instructions as to how.?
- Rachel: "Sorry, I cannot help with this question. I have only spot-cleaned up to this point."
- Laurie: "I have not yet washed mine but when I do I will zip them into a washing bag made for washing delicates and put them on the delicate cycle with cold or warm water. "
- Carolynne: "Don't you just love those shoes? I haven't tried to wash mine, but if I did I would hand wash and air dry."
- Wylma: "Susan, you'll love these. Just pitch them in a cold-water wash with a little detergent, and they come out just like new."
Miira asked: Can this shoe be used for a Zumba class or cross training?
- JUDITH: "That's a good question. I'm not sure that I would wear mine for cross training but probably would for Zumba. I wear my on the weekends and with capri's and love them. They still look new and wear so well."
- Patricia: "They will probably work fine for Zumba , bit I wouldn't recommend them for cross training. "
- Charisse: "I do not do either type of exercise so I can't really answer this question. I have used them at the beach, gardening, and for short walks - never anything approaching actual exercise. They are super comfortable though."
- Patricia: "I don't think so. It is nice for walking but not supportive enough for Zumba or cross training."
- Jennifer: "Sorry. I don't know the answer to your question. I bought them for my mother, focused on her comfort."
- Maria: "I would have to say no because, at least I am of the opinion, it does not have the support necessary for cross training or Zumba. I found the shoe to be best for walking."
- Q: "I have never done Zumba , so I can not give you an expert answer. I can only tell you they are extremely comfortable for walking. If you need a cross trainer I think you may want more to the inner sole."
- Ellen: "I love the shoes. Very light and comfortable and nice looking. Myself I wouldn't wear them for Zumba or cross training. Only because they don't have enough support for that."
Linda asked: Can the insole be removed for orthotic inserts?
- Barbara: "Linda , I'm sorry to be answering so late, but no, the innersole does not come out."
- Rozanne: "No, the insole does not come out."
- E: "Linda W. The insole can't be removed, it is sewn into the shoe. If it is a thick orthotic, you may want to size up. Best to try them on with the orthotic."
- Patricia: "I were orthotics, but didn't try to remove the lining - i wore them yesterday with my orthotic right on top of the existing insole."
- S: "The insert seems to be glued down and doesn't really lend itself to easy removal. "
christine asked: I was told by one of your sales staff that this product could be ordered in a double wide width on line, is this correct?
- Emily (staff): "Hi Christine, I'm very sorry for the confusion, this style is only offered in Medium and Wide width. Our Apologies, Emily"