Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- S: "Looks comfy"
- olivia: "Dressy yet casual, can't go wrong and better yet is the fact they are flats!"
- kathleen: "not until i wear them."
- Kathleen: "looked comfortable and in my price range"
- GAIL: "I have a narrow foot and the stretch material appealed to me"
- Jeannie: "need a pair of dailiy comfort sandal for both dress up and down"
- Valerie: "looks comfortable for walking around in all day"
- Barbara: "They look like they will be comfortable."
- Karen: "Saw them on a friend and they were very flattering"
- Elizabeth: "They looked comfortable"
- Catherine: "I have this sandal and am ordering a replacement pair because I'm going to save them for next year. I like them so much that I'm going to wear them down. :)"
- Judy: "They are cute and the price is great."
- Pamela: "The low heels will be comfortable to walk in."
Connie asked: Does the sole of the shoe pivot easily on tile? I'm looking for a shoe that I can dance in and don't want it to stick to the floor.
- Dona: "I probably would not dance in them because I need more support in the heel when dancing."
- Penny: "The toe does, but not the heel. The heel is completely made of rubber."