Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- JoAnne: "Everyone is saying that they are comfortable and not as bulky as regular sneakers and the arches are good."
- Hadia: "Very comfortable"
- Deolinda: "LOOK COMFORTABLE"
- Cynthia: "Reviews were good and it looks like a shoe that can be both casual and semi-dressy. I also needed a dark blue shoe."
- Belia: "i needed a good walking shoe, hoping this will work for me. I read the reviews and seemed to be what I needed."
- Emma Y: "I bought for style and color. Once I receive I will be able to talk about the comfort. However, I have been pleased with all of the Naturalizer shoes I have bought."
- S: "Liked the favorable reviews! (Sure hope they are true!)"
- B: "They are so comfortable and dressy enough for work."
- Jodee: "I currently have 3 pairs and can't find the indigo anywhere else. Love them! Comfortable, good looking and better than wearing tennis shoes all the time. the 1 1/2 inch heel is perfect"
- Brandi: "I have a high instep and the stretch material looked like it would have more give to it. I'm glad I did choose them because they are amazing! Like walking in clouds."
- Lisa: "Very comfortable shoe"
- W: "comfort"
- Kathleen: "I liked the color. Also, BZees are very comfortable."
- Carmen: "They feel very comfortable and are nice. I tried them on at a Naturalizer store in Laughlin."
- Girija: "I saw my best friend wearing, last week. Very feminine and so beautiful. She is using for walking. I wanted a nice walking shoe."
- Maryam: "When it comes to shoes comfort says the first word but this one looks cute too."
- Penny N.: "I have a pair if these and absolutely love the look of the indigo and grey colors together. I love them SO much that I want to make sure I have a second pair. They are easy to put on and they have a dresser look to them. Good look and comfort for a 68 yr. old lady!"
Brindha asked: My regular sandal size is 7 regular. For Running shoes i go one size big 8. I ordered 7.5M for this Bzees Flawless. I feel little tight fitting. Do you think i have to order 8M or7.5W? i am not sure if it gets loose once i start using it. 8 i felt more comfortable but i noticed some gap in the end. I am not sure to go for 8 or 7.5 wide one. Please advise. Thanks
- C: "Stay with the 7.5 it will loosen as you use it I never order anything but my usual size for running shoes and i have had no problems"
- Michele: "They do not get looser with wear. If the length is ok but you feel pressure on the side of big toe go for the wide. If the length is pushing on the tips of all your toes go up a size not the wide. Hope this helps. I wish I'd have picked the wide love the shoe but after a while they pressure my big toe !"
- Lea: "Brindha, I am a true 9M and I am wearing the Bzees Flawless in a 9M and they fit perfectly. Although I have only worn the black I have not noticed any change in size. Prior to purchasing them I read the reviews and did notice mention of running small. This was not the case for me. They are very comfortable and have not streched. While wearing them today I was caught in a downpour and although they became quite wet they dried within 30 minutes. I bought them in black and blue and love them. Hope this helps."
Sonia asked: I am usually size 9 M. If I want to use this shoes for a trip of more than 8 hours and my feet usually swell after being in the plane such long trip. Do I need to get 9 1/2? My feet is narrow in the heel. Which size should I get? If it's very rainy where I am going, do this shoes dry quickly? Thanks
- Sonia: "Thanks Michele L for your input. It was very helpful!"
- Michele: "Go for the 9 1/2 because it is elastic all around and when the foot swells you'll need it ( my did & I wish I took a half size larger). Yes they should dry(as a tennis shoe would). They have a pretty nice sole so it would have to be a big rain fall for them to get all wet. Hope this helps,"