Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Mary: "They are attractive and comfortable."
- Meg: "Great Sandal in a neutral color...."
- Jessica: "This looks like a good neutral, casual, comfortable sandal."
- Susan: "I chose these shoes a 2nd time to replace a defective pair that I got the first time I ordered them. I liked the look of these shoes the first time I ordered them."
- Teddi: "They are cute and very comfortable."
- Lana: "These look like they will be cute with summer dresses, and are narrows, which are hard to find."
- M: "I am purchasing another pair of these sandals for they are very confortable"
kim asked: what is the distance of the widest part of the toe box, from little toe to big toe? Thanks
- Jill: "3 5/8""
- Cherrie: "Don't know. I returned these because there was too much space at the toe end. They didn't look good when on."
- Barbara: "3 1/2/ inches for narrow feet."
- Ana Maria: "If you mean the length of the strap from the little toe to where the toe strap is, the length is about 4.5". If this isn't your question, please clarify and I'll try to respond."
- Janet: "3 1/4 inches"
- Kimberley: "I don't know - I had to return them because the narrow size was still much too wide across the front strap. Sorry I couldn't help."
- Sally: "Don't know - had to return them because the narrow was still too wide for me."
- Michelle: "I measure 3 1/2 inches on the fabric the foot sit s"
- Leslie: "Not sure since I returned these. They were way too wide for a Narrow. Sorry!"
- kim: "I should have been more specific with my question. I'm a size 8 w and was wondering if anyone that purchased these vail thong shoes could tell me how wide they are. Thanks so much!"
- Margaret: "unfortunately I don't understand your question. I have a wide food and this sandal is accommodating and comfortable. I purchased them due to the strap across your foot which holds my foot in place better than without it."
Amy asked: Is the D ring strap adjustable?
- Lillian: "I have the opposite problem with feet that swell in warmer weather so I needed extra room."
- Lillian: "No, the D ring is just for looks. There is a piece of wide elastic next to the D ring for stretch."
- Jo-Ann: "No, it's just ornamental. I was hoping I could adjust the fit but cannot. When I walk in these shoes, my feet slip around so much I feel I am going to walk right out of the shoes. Very disappointed in them."
- Amy: "Thanks! I'm going to try the 7N. I sure hope they are narrow enough."
- Connie: "No it is not, I was hoping it was too as I have a narrow foot, I ordered narrow and it is ok, I really like the sandal."
- Lindsey: "Yes it's adjustable however when I adjusted it to accomidate my high arch it then made the shoe look funny so I am sending these back. If you don't have a very high arch you should be fine."
- N: "No. I had to return my shoes. I have narrow feet and the narrows did not fit well."
- Janet: "No it is not adjustable. "
- Debra: "no, that's it's minus"