Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Tiffanie: "It looks comfortable, stylish and comes in a wide width"
- J: "I bought the Dk Pewter version and loved how soft it was so i decided to order it in the dark brown bronze, not to mention the price was great!"
- Kathleen: "I need the right size heel."
- Betty: "I wanted a comfortable, attractive bronze sandal."
- Donna: "I PICKED THESE ITEMS BECAUSE OF THE WIDE WIDTH .THEY ARE STYLISH.THEY DO NOT LOOK LIKE OLD WOMEN SHOES ."
- P: "Love the style. Great for casual wear for work or hanging out."
nancy asked: does this shoe have the comfort interior with padding. I am looking for a clog like show (no back with a high but thick heel) I bought several years ago and now can't find it to order another pair they are wonderful and I still have them but I am afraid they are going to give out soon. Can you find these?
- Carmen: "Hi Nancy, the internal padding is like a light foam inside the leather throughout the leather interior (top and bottom). I am not familiar with clogs but what I can tell you on a personal note is that I have had double bunionectomies (spelling?) on both feet and can be somewhat sensitive if shoe is not made well. That is why I have to resort to (what I consider) high end shoes. I always look for stylish shoes with large heels for the support for my ankles also. The internal padding is extremely comfortable and does not bother any of my sensitive areas. I walk a lot and am on my feet a lot also. I have worn these shoes 3 full days since the day I bought them (about 10 days ago) and just love them. No break in required. I do not believe you will be disappointed. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask."