Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Patricia: "recommended by friend due to comfort and style."
- julia: "I have a black pair that I often get comments about--how cute and comfortable they look, so I thought I would get the tan pair. I would have preferred dark brown..."
- Tao: "like the color and style"
- S: "They looked stylish without being too high of a heel, possibly good for walking long distances with skirt or pants."
- H: "Like the styling and wanted to try a different type of sandal."
- Laura: "Too Cute"
- Kathleen: "Cute"
- Mee Jeong: "look comfortable and good for summer"
- T: "I wanted a sandal that felt like a shoe with a lower heel and Yippie offers everything I was looking for."
Carol asked: I have a wider foot - I have bought styles in 9W online here before and they are always too large (slip out at the heel) - in this instance, with this style of sandal, do you suggest I try for a wide fit but perhaps in a half size smaller? aka. 8 1/2W? I wonder if this would be wise...otherwise, I'm concerned the 9M will be too narrow/too tight of a squeeze. Please advise!
- Laura: "I love this shoe! I have a wide foot also, I have had no problem with the fit of this shoe in the broadest section of my foot or the heel. It is extremely comfortable and has just enough elastic to allow for the occassional swelling in my feet throughout the day. :-)"
- julia: "I have a black pair 7 1\2 M thar is comfortable until my feet swell a bit. I wanted a tan pair so thought I would try 7 1\2 W. The heel was too loose so I have sent them back and ordred a 7W. I think/hope they will work."
- Ruthann: "If you order an 8-1/2W, I'm sure it will fit. I wear a 7-1/2M, and a 7W fits."
- Anila: "I bought this shoe 2 months ago and my shoes size is 9,5W and I found the shoe narrow , so my recommendation would be to go for a bigger size with this model of the shoe so that you have a comfortable fit. Good luck !"
- H: "I can wear size 7, 71/2 to an 8 depending on the style, shape of shoe. In this particular shoe I went with a 7W and it fits perfectly. Usually I wear a 71/2 but when the shoe is wide I can usually go to the smaller size."