Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Wendy: "CUTE, DRESSY AND OF COURSE BY DAVID BROMSTAD!"
- Laurie: "my mother loves him"
- Juliana: "For myself to go on vacation"
- Cynthia: "Love the colors and style!"
- L: "spring look & like cross over bags."
- Nora: "Looks like this purse will match the flower print sandals."
- Jana: "Print"
- Mary: "Just looked so cute. Because of neck and back problems I cannot carry a big purse or a heavy one. Glad to see there are more crossbodys with a lot of room. So springy!"
- Stephanie: "This purse is attractive, a great size for me and unusual."
- Martha: "Love the color and very comfortable!"
- Deborah: "Very summery and feminine"
- Dona: "This matches flats"
- Priya: "I carry a Coach crossbody bag. I wanted something still "neutral" but pretty and without a brand label on it."
Nita asked: What is the Davida crossbody made of-fabric , man-made leather. Same with the print shoes--fabric or manmade leather?
- Teresa: "It is a man-made leather like material. The print (blue with flowers) is just gorgeous and vibrant."
- Deborah: "Hi Nita C, I purchased the all manmade leather crossbody bag. It has good construction and seems durable. I was impressed with the quality. Inside has a floral fabric lining, very pretty. Adjustable strap. My mother purchased the same style bag only it was the combination of manmade leather/fabric outside. Again very attractive,smart looking and very functional with high quality. I did not purchase shoes. Hope my info helps. Deborah R"
- Ann: "The ivory & tan crossbody purses are man-made leather. The printed purses are fabric. The man-made leather bags have the beautiful printed fabric as the lining! The bag has LOTS of pockets & zippered compartments and it is a nice size. I love my purse!"