Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Terry: "Style and versatility"
- Phoebe: "I love the style!"
Nancy asked: I have a Samsung Galaxy 3s, 2 3/4 inches wide. Will it fit in outside pocket? I saw comments that phones would not fit.
- Lisa: "Hard to say. I have a Samsung Proclaim and there is plenty of room. Even with a phone cover there still is a little room. I love this clutch I use it all the time. Hope this helps."
- Nancy: "Thanks"
- K: "Will fit but can't hild anything else. "
- Carolette: "It will not fit."
- BRUCE: "If you dont have a thick case it should fit. My iphone has a rubbery case and it was tight."
- Donna: "Hi Nancy. I have a Samsung Galaxy 3. The fit is snug but I think it's because my phone is in a phone case. I can't snap the gold strap. Instead I tuck it in the front pocket. I hope this helps. Donna"
- Gloria: "Yes it will. I also have the Samsung Galaxy 3S phone and the first thing I did when I received my Mindee was try out my phone in the outside pocket. Much to my delight it fit perfectly. And it's beautiful and well constructed too. Love it!"
- C.L.: "Good question! My phone is 2-1/4 inches wide (and 4-1/2 inches long) and it's pretty snug in the outside pocket."
- joan m: "My iPhone s fits perfectly: Height: 4.87 inches (123.8 mm) Width: 2.31 inches (58.6 mm) Depth: 0.30 inch (7.6 mm) I measured the width and it appears a phone 3 inches wide would fit. The height of my iPhone allows the strap to snap and hold it securely in place. I hope this helps."
Priya asked: Can you fit an IPhone in one of the pockets?
- Emily (staff): "Hi Priya, Dimensions: 6 inches long X 3 1/2 inches high X 3/4 inch wide I suggest measuring your phone to see if it is smaller than these dimensions. Hope this helps, Naturalizer.com"