Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Vickie: "I need black boots, I like the style and the heel. They will serve me well for work and after work."
- susan: "cool looking boot!"
- R: "Love the style"
- Janice: "Narrow size"
- consuelo: "I like it, looks very confortable"
- Miguel: "confortable"
- Thelma: "wide shoe available; comfortable heel height for business dress"
- Linda: "style narrow width"
- M: "The look!"
- Melissa: "wide width and normal calf"
- Robin: "Comfort!"
- Ruby: "I really did like this particular boot!"
- Michelle: "I needed new black dress boots and have had really good luck with the fit and durability of Naturalizer in the past."
- T: "Finally! A stylish boot in a narrow....."
- Sandra E: "I have wanted dress boots and hope these are not too tall and will fit my foot."
- Diana: "Naturalizers are always comfortable Who doesn't need a new pair of black boots."
- Rob: "For my wife"
- Wendy: "I need to replace my black boots for the fall/winter season. I chose these because they are perfect to wear either at work or for a night out!"
- Darlene: "Love the style"
- Cynthia: "Love the style"
Stephen asked: what size is the heel?
- Amy: "The heel is 3 1/4"."
Kerry asked: What is the circumference of the shaft. I have VERY narrow calves. Thx?
- Karen: "Kerry, I have a very wide calf but bought the regular calf size and they fit me perfectly. They may be to big if you have narrow calfs. If you have room you could tuck your jeans in the boot. I love the boot. karen"
- Mary: "Hi Kerry - I wear a size 4 and measured the circumference at the top of the boot and it is 13". I'm not sure if they adjust that for larger boots or not. They fit well for the size...only wish they were leather (but I knew that when I purchased them) for the price they are just right. Hope this helps."
vicki asked: Is The N designation for the toe or the calf size?
- T: "The N is for the foot area. I have narrow feet and calves . The shaft is a wider shaft due to all the pants being tucked in. The foot bed fit me fine with socks alittle loose without the socks. shaft is wider at the top of it but not huge. I hope this helps some."
Wendy asked: Is the buckle gold or silver?
- T: "Buckle is a soft gold color"
- Vivian: "Tthe buckle is gold."
MARIE FRENNIELYN asked: WHAT IS THE HEIGHT OF THE SHAFT IF I WEAR 4M, MY CALVES ARE THIN AND IM SO PETITE?
- T: "Height of shaft is 13 inches. My calves are thin also and this is a wider shaft than normal but not huge. If you tuck pants in like the skinnies etc. it does take up room in the shaft."
- Emily (staff): "Hello, For a complete list of shaft height and circumference measurements for each size, please click the "Boot Measurement" icon located above the "Add to Cart" button. Thank you, Naturalizer.com"
Kim asked: How high is the heel on this boot?
- Kim: "Emily, Thanks for answering my question!"
- Emily (staff): "Hi Kim, The heel height measures 3". Thank you, Emily"
Morgan asked: what is the shaft & calf opening circumference on a 8.5N?
- T: "Circumference is 14 inches at the widest part at the very top. Almost necessary for tucking in pants. A little loose if not"
- Emily (staff): "Hi Morgan, Byron: Size 8.5 Shaft height measures: 15 5/8" Circumference measures: 14 13/16" Thank you, Emily"
Jennifer asked: I wear a size 5 and I am petite. How tall is the Knee High boot from foot to knee?
- Emily (staff): "Hi Jennifer, Byron size 5: Shaft Height measures - 14 3/4" Circumference measures - 13 1/2" Thank you, Emily"