Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- ivy: "they are cute, low heel and rubber grips on sole"
- Jan: "Like the slightly rustic look of this boot."
- Vicki: "I picked these boots because they have a leather upper, not faux leather, love the down to earth look and color, the buckle, need a wide shaft boot."
- Christina: "I like the style - a bit rugged without being overly "biker""
- dayle: "color and discount price"
- Jennifer: "high style and hopefully comfortable!!"
- Dayna: "Naturalizer makes great boots; quality and style is awesome!"
- S: "They look stylish, but rugged, and comfortable, and I like the zipper details. And Naturalizer's wide shaft boots always fit my calves."
Cindy asked: I wear a 8 or 81/2. Normally 8 with a narrow heal. Not sure which size to order. I bought the Johanna in an 8?
- Judith: "I bought the Macnair Wideshaft in a 71/2 wide. It was perfect. And I am a 71/2 wide. So it runs true to size. Hope that helps."
Sandra asked: What is the calf size and do these boots run true to size and width?
- suzanne: "If you mail order, there are no local stores anymore in case you want to return them."
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Sandra, If you go to the product page you can select boot measurements and here you can select the Macnair Wideshaft boot and your size and it will display the boot measurments. Thanks, Brittany"