Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Tina: "I have purchased other boots from Naturalizer before and have been extremely satisfied. The fact that boots are available with a wide shaft is the real deciding factor."
- Donna: "Wanted an attractive riding style boot in brown with a leather upper"
- melissa: "it had a wide width"
- Rita: "I wanted a low heal boot for a more casual look. I have small legs and liked the buckle in hopes if looks a little big I can tighten the shaft width a little."
- Sharon: "Nice looking boot. Hope it's as comfortable as it looks!"
- Matthew: "Naturalizer is known for their quality shoe and the style is beautiful!"
- Caroline: "Love the boot with NO zipper"
- teresa: "liked the style of the boot"
- Janelle: "I have wanted boots for awhile, loved the look of these, and personally couldn't resist buying ones whose style name was MY name!"
Jessica asked: Hello. Size 6WW is not available in the drop down menu. Does WW start with size 7 on this style or is it something that is just not in stock right now but is/will be available? Thanks.
Michele asked: I'm short and need no higher than a 15 1/2 inch shaft. Can you tell me the height of the boot shaft? Thank you.
- Emily (staff): "Hello, For a complete list of shaft height and circumference measurements for each size, please click the "Boot Measurement" icon located above the "Add to Cart" button. Thank you, Naturalizer.com"
nika asked: hi, i saw that the shaft height in the front is taller than the back. i want a size 8, and according to the boot measurements, the shaft height is 15 2/16. Is that the height for the front shaft? Thanks for the reply in advance.
- Emily (staff): "Hi Nika, The measurement is taken from the back, not the front. Thank you, Emily"