Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- S: "I need a nice, "in between" wideshaft boot, not too casual or dressy. This style fits the bill."
- Marissa: "Looked cute, wide shaft and wide width! Just what I need, now let's hope they fit and I love them once they arrive ;)"
- LIZ: "loved the style and wide shaft"
- Mary Ellen: "classic style -like the two buckles- , wide shaft not too plain, not too tacky! Hope it fits!"
- Jessica: "great looking---compare favorably to those featured as one of the essential items for fall in most fashion magazines"
- Terrill: "Love the buckles and needed the wide shaft"
- Stacey: "Fall Shopping"
- Camilla: "I need a wider shaft boot because of my larger calves. I'm hoping this will fit - it has adjustable buckles and elastic along the back of the shaft. I think this will help with the comfort."
- Rachel: "Naturalizer wideshaft boots fit me better than any other boot I've tried on. I end up buying a pair almost every fall. Excited to try these."
- J: "I received a catalog in the mail and saw how the boots looked on a model and had to buy it for myself."
- Doris: "i have small feet, large calf. Not many boots in wideshaft with low heel."
- Deborah: "These boots look very nice, and of good quality. It can be difficult to find quality wideshaft boots at a reasonable price. I am excited to see what they look like when they arrive."
- Elizabeth: "For the wide shaft."
- Diane: "I picked this style because of the wide shaft, sounds more comfortable to tuck my jeans into."
- Bernadette: "Perfect pairing with the long winter skirts"
- Kate: "Extra wide and wide shaft !!! last year the Juliette boots were wide shaft and not extra wide.... I've been waiting for my size to come back wish they came in brown too I would hVe bought both pair."
Lisa asked: What is difference between 9 m and 9 w? Are they both wideshaft?
- Doris: "No. The 9W is about the width of the foot part of the boot. If it says wideshaft, it is talking about the circumference of the calf of the boot."
- Marissa: "If you are ordering the wide shaft then all sizes are still wide shaft boots. The difference is the width of the toe box - medium(M) or wide(W). Hope this helps!"
Lesie asked: How tall is the shaft height and circumference?
- Doris: "This depends on the size you need to order. Check the fit details on the website for the size you need."
- Diane: "The circumference is 18 inches at the very top and midshaft is 17 inches. the height of the shaft is 17 .5 from the floor to top of the boot in the front and 17 from the floor to the top of the boot in the back. Hope that helps."
- Terrill: "It has a 15 1/2" shaft height and a 16 1/2' calf circumference."
Elizabeth asked: I cannot get the boot measurement icon to open. What is the calf measurement for the Janelle Wideshaft in a 7 1/2 M?
- Emily (staff): "Hi Elizabeth, Janelle size 7.5 Wide Shaft: The shaft height measures 15" and the circumference measures 16 13/16". Thank you, Emily"
Annette asked: What is the calf circumference on this Janelle boot? PLEASE, PLEASE make this Janelle in XXX Wide(20in. Circumference) and in the Banana Bread color as well and/or the other style tall shaft boot that comes in the cognac/Banana Bread. I would like to have them for Fall/Winter 2014 Please!
- Emily (staff): "Hello, For a complete list of shaft height and circumference measurements for each size, please click the "Boot Measurement" icon located above the "Add to Cart" button. Thank you, Naturalizer.com"