Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Madisn: "Love the look of these boots. Perfect shoes to highlight some Fall outfits"
- LIZ: "Great color and style in a wide shaft"
- Mary: "gift for my daughter"
- Peggy: "I chose these for the classic riding boot construction and wide calf shaft."
- Dawna: "I needed a wide shaft boot with style."
- Julissa: "Naturalizer is the only place where I can find boots with wide shaft."
- M: "nice looking leather boots with wide shafts and extra wide shoe so I can fit my orthodics in and still feel comfortable!"
- elizabeth: "wideshaft boot, color and looks attractive"
- J: "size 5 shoes are hard to find in the stores. ordering online seems to be the best way to find what you want. also, wide shaft for boots is a real plus!"
- Anna: "I love riding boots but have wide calves ( apparently sports does that to a person) and a wide foot so these were perfect and stylish without looking clunky"
Karen asked: Does this boot only come in a wide shaft? I have skinny calves.
- Doris: "No, it comes in a regular shaft, too. I just have an exceptionally large calf for a size 4 foot. I absolutely love these boots. I got them in black and brown. They are comfortable and can be dressed up or down."
- Donnielle: "No. Both sizes should be on the website. "
tianna-mari asked: will this boot fit my 18in calf if I order a 8WW?
- Doris: "Check the fit details on the website. It will tell you the circumference of the calf."
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Tianna-Mari, The top shaft circumference of these boots in the wide calf style is 17 inches. i hope this helps. Thank you, Natalie naturalizer.com"
Ariane asked: Regarding the Janelle Wide Shaft banana bread boot; It looks like you are out of 9WW right now. Do you even make it in this size? If so, when will it be available to order? Thanks.
- Emily (staff): "Hello, The sizes shown in the "Select available size and width" drop-down menu are the sizes currently available to order. If a particular size or color is not shown, it is either sold out or not offered. We update our website several times every day and sometimes items sell out fast. However, we cannot offer back orders. Please check back with our website within 2-3 weeks, or see if the item is available at a store near you, by using our store locator: http://www.naturalizer.com/Community/storelocator.aspx Thank you, Naturalizer.com"
Courtney asked: Are these boots knee high?
- Emily (staff): "Hello, For a complete list of shaft height and circumference measurements for each size, please click the "Boot Measurement" icon located above the "Add to Cart" button. Thank you, Naturalizer.com"
- Doris: "Yes, I am 5' 1" and they come to my knees. The calf even gives me a little bit of room instead of being so tight that they are uncomfortable."
Andrea asked: Is the 17 12/16 inch circumference of the wide shaft including any ease from the elastic (so that is max circumference), or could they potentially stretch a bit to fit my 18 inch calves?
- Emily (staff): "Hi Andrea, I do think they would stretch a bit, but I'm not sure if they would fit you comfortably. Unfortunately I think the only way to tell, would be to try them on. Hope this helps, Emily"