Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Sadie: "Like the heel and it's pretty."
- C: "Under a 3" heel."
- G: "Basic black pump that looked like it would be comfortable either walking or standing for an extended period of time"
- E: "Looks like a comfortable work shoe"
- Stacy: "I liked the simple black heel look and size."
- D: "Nice looking and elegant"
- Patricia: "Choose it for my daughter's wedding"
- D: "The heel is not too low nor too high"
- E: "Classic; good for special occasions & work both."
- Jeannette: "I liked the style and Naturalizer shoes are comfortable."
- Susan: "A classic pump. More attractive in my opinion than other styles offered."
- Jo Ann: "Super comfortable!!"
- Barbara: "No better basic pump... wearable all day long"
- Anne: "Love the combination of pointed toe, moderate heel and shiny toe area!"
- Etta C.: "The come in narrow and looked stylish without being to high of a heel."
- Rebecca: "I need comfy shoes to wear to work. My mom recommended the Naturalizer brand to me. These look like classic black pumps. They are my first pair, so I'm excited."
- Patricia J: "I chose these as I had bought two similar pairs probably about 12 years ago, which I wore and wore and even got one of them resoled. I needed to replace them and this pair was a replacement of one of those which were very similar and loved them. I also needed a size 4 which is very difficult to find"
- mary: "I chose this shoe for comfort, dress, and professional use."
- Mrs. Mary: "classic pump"
- Margaret: "NATURALIZER SHOES ARE ELEGANT AND COMFORTABLE."
- Anne: "sophisticated"
- Anna: "Not too many retailers carry size 4 shoes, thus I have a difficult time finding shoes. Basically was on the lookout for comfortable dress shoes to go with professional attire."
Carole asked: Why are pumps 2.and a half inches and higher when ladies like me who want working pumps 2 inches high which are more comfortable? Please have 2 inches high pumps.
Judith asked: Do you have womens dance shoes with a leather or felt sole that IS NOT NONSLIP but allows sliding for dancing?
- Emily (staff): "Hi Judith, I'm sorry but we don't carry any dance shoes. Thank you, Emily"