Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- janet: "Size...hard to find narrows that don't look to "old lady"!!!"
- Meg: "I liked the color and style and the come in narrow sizes. Also I like that they look like a boot."
- Pat: "I bought a pair of these about 8 years ago and love them. They have extra room in the toes. I been looking every where for a new pair for a couple of years as mine have holes in the soles and I still wear them."
- M: "Over 20 years ago I purchased a pair of Naturalizer Sport hiking boots. They are the most comfortable shoes I own. Due to age, the stitching has been replaced and the leather is finally wearing out in certain areas. I check your web site every few years looking for a replacement to my great hiking boots...finally I found a similar boot...the Naturalizer Kryton Leather hiking boot...Pat M."
- Renee: "style"
- Vicky: "Needed a work shoe, chose it for the comfort, on my feet all day. Also very stylish, also bought it because it is leather, so it will be great out in the weather this winter."
- Jan: "Hopefully they will be a great shoe to do work at a new Animal Hospital here on the Cape. Thanks"