Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Jan: "Looks like a very great little dressy shoe and my style."
- Daria: "Style, size and heel height are exactly what I want."
- D: "heel height not too high"
- Brenda: "for confort"
- Anne: "Dressy but appear comfortable and available in wide width."
- Debra: "lower heel and professional appearance"
- Evelena: "As a Senior Citizen who enjoys stylish, yet very comfortable shoes, which Naturalizers have a long standing history of, this shoe is a great dress-up or down shoe. I look forward to wearing it!!!!"
- Julie: "Style and comfort"
- Kisha: "Have this pair in Navy, and they are very nice"
- Leila: "Perfect heel height"
- K: "very attractive"
Roseann asked: Is the trim in gold:?
- Ellen: "It is gold on my navy shoes. Don't know about other colors"
Roseann asked: Is the trim gold ?
- June: "I thought the shoes were quite nice looking. The metallic trim, as far as I can recall, was sort of neutral, not really gold. This shoe didn't provide enough room for my big toe. A larger size would have been too wide, as my foot is on the narrow side, so I sent them back."
- Evelena: "Yes, the trim is Gold. Beautiful, comfortable shoe!"
- Ellen: "My shoes are navy, not black and yes it is gold trim. A light gold, not brassy"
- Ellen: "Yes, but not brassy. A light gold."