Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Christine: "shoes will work well with pants for work."
- R: "I just purchased these shoes of black. They came today, and fit perfectly. So, I have decided to buy the same ones of brown."
- Rhonda: "I like the style of the shoe and the heel height. I also love the comfort of the Naturalizer shoes I have purchased in the past."
- charlotte: "needed fall shoes and much easier to locate on line the shoes that I like."
- Nicole: "I bought some sandles this summer that were so cute, I couldn't believe they were naturalizer. They were super cute, not frumpy and unbelievably comfortable. I need some brown booties, so I thought I should give naturalizer a try again."
- K: "well made and fits-wide sizes available"
- Shelly M: "I tried on some Keefers today, but they didn't have my size. These shoes looked very similar: color, style and heel height. I am hoping they are just as comfortable. I think they will look good with jeans and slacks. I teach kindergarten so I'm on my feet all day! Keeping my fingers crossed that I can have cute shoes and happy feet."
Chelsea asked: Can this shoe be worn in the rain?
Chelsea asked: Can this be worn with jeans? It looks quite formal from the pictures... Also, is it waterproof?
- Bonnie: "Jeans are all I ever wear them with. Don't know about waterproof,"
- R: "I think this pair looks best with pants & jeans. To me, it looks too heavy for skirt and dress. I haven't worn them on a rainy day. I don't think they are made waterproof."
- Rhonda: "I wear them with jeans. I am not sure about them being water proof. I usually treat leather shoes and will probably treat these as well. "
- Shelly M: "I always wear them with jeans. I don't think they are waterproof. I would treat them with a water proofing oil or spray."