Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- V: "Good value. Nice shoe for business casual."
- Toya: "Need a flat shoe for work."
- Kathryne: "Style: Tie-up style required to assist with temporary lift in right shoe."
- Margaret: "Love the style. Have been looking for an oxford for months. Know Naturalizer to be an excellent product."
- jesus: "good quality"
- Joan: "Classy and comfortable."
- Ann: "Narrow width and styling"
- Judy: "These shoes are casual and would look great with jeans while at the same time they could be worn with casual dress pants--plus I liked the "two-tone" look."
- ROSE: "They look comfortable and I only wear leather shoes"
- Janis: "I picked Lara because they are comfortable. When you walk all day, you need something soothing to your feet."
- Marcia: "Low heel yet stylish"
- Melody: "I love the retro look!"
- Hui Jun: "deep brown shoes oxford"
Catherine asked: Is the insole removable? I need to replace the insole with a custom orthotic.
- Garrie: "The insole isn't removable."
Laura asked: is this color more dark burgundy or dark brown?
- V: "The color is definitely dark brown."
- Toya: "On second look, maybe it's brown, but the lighting at home and in my office both give the appearance of burgundy. Only when the shoe is far from my eye and the light and under my desk does it look brown to me."
- Toya: "It's dark burgundy. I was expecting brown, but it's really not. It still worked out for my purposes though."
- Joan: "It is definitely a dark brown. However, I have found in bright light the red tones in the color do bring on a very slight burgundy tone."
- Jenny: "More like dark brown and they are comfortable. "
- Lisa: "I ordered black. Sorry I can't help! "