Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Kathleen: "Finally!!! A regular shaft boot with a wide foot size!"
- deborah: "liked the look and brand"
- O: "Beautiful boot, leather (NOT man-made upper)."
- Karen: "I love the style of these boots!!!!!!"
- Dora: "My daughter ordered similar boots last year and they were super comfortable. She wanted another pair this year!"
- miriam: "I chose these for style and comfort."
- M: "love the look - didn't order them in time last year - they sold out soooooooo fast...this color."
sue asked: How long is the boot? I am a petite 5ft.
- Natalie (staff): "Hello, For a complete list of shaft height and circumference measurements for each size, please click the "Boot Measurement" icon located above the "Add to Cart" button. Thank you, Naturalizer.com"
Kathy asked: Does this come in a 12 narrow?
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Kathy, Unfortunately these are not offered in a 12 narrow. We are sorry to disappoint you. Thank you, Natalie naturalizer.com"
Ariel asked: I have a 19.5 inch calf and I am 5'0 even at 130 pounds my calves are still this big its insane. Anyways I am a size 8 foot but in boots I usually tend to get a 8.5 will these fit my calves? Because they do have that stretchy part or can I take them to a shoe maker and have them add more of that stretch to the boot? I hope someone could let me know.
- Emily (staff): "Hello, Unfortunately there are no other customers that purchased these shoes available to answer your question. For a complete list of shaft height and circumference measurements for each size, please click the "Boot Measurement" icon located above the "Add to Cart" button. Thank you, Naturalizer.com"
Christine asked: How much allowance for the circumference should I leave if I want to wear over pants? Is 2-3 cm enough? Thanks,
- Emily (staff): "Hi Christine, I think that 3cm is plenty of allowance. Thank you, Emily"