Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Terri: "They appear to be very comfortable"
- Kimberly: "look fun and comfortable"
- Shelby: "Looks Comfortable"
- Jane: "Looks cute and comfortable."
- Bernadette: "I like the looks of them"
- Troi: "I tried these shoes on in the store and they were very comfortable. I love the fit and feel."
Pat asked: I need a narrow. Does the shoe come in narrow?
- Elizabeth: "I don't believe BZees come in narrow, but I've found Naturalizer medium width generally runs a bit slimmer than most brands. I used to wear an 8N in other shoes, but in Naturalizer I take a 7.5 M. If your feet are very narrow, they may be a bit wide - it depends on the style."
- Donna: "No, only regular and wide and the regular felt a little wider than other tennis shoes. Very comfortable."
- sandra: "My foot is average, check. Everyone I have given this shoe to, lovesit... My 42 year old started me on this shoe... Get foot arches if it is not enough arch. My 90 year old mother now wears them... I love how light and comfortable."
Leslie asked: I HAVE TROUBLE FINDING MY SIZE 12 WOMEN'S SHOES. ANY SUGGESTIONS?
- Emily (staff): "Hi Leslie, I suggest searching the site by size. Please click the link below to view all the styles we offer in size 12: http://www.naturalizer.com/en-US/Womens/_/_/_/Size+12.0+Womens/Products.aspx Hope this helps, Emily"