Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- P: "I LIKED THE COLOR AND STYLE"
- Sonya: "Need good walking shoes"
- Rose: "The reviews said they were comfortable and that's what I'm looking for....lightweight and comfortable shoes."
- A: "bIRTHDAY pRESENT"
- Donna: "To use at the gym. With zippers you have easy access and no shoe strings to come untied."
- donna: "looks comfortable for extended walking."
- Barbara J: "looks comfortable & zipper on side. for my 85 year old Mom--good support on top & bottom of shoe. wanted Mom 2 look cool--something new"
- Sharlene: "I liked the style and all of your reviewers mentioned how comfortable they are!"
- Betty: "Color,comfort looking"
- Elaine: "I like purple shoes and slip-ons, they look comfortable, and they got some good reviews."
- sandra: "Bought for best friend"
- Lynne: "interesting color"
Jill asked: Would these be good for riding a bicycle in? Or are they too stiff on the bottom? Looking for something lightweight with no laces for recreational riding.
- Shae: "Not too stiff to ride a bike. I think they'd do well. Very lightweight and flexible. But expect the shoe liner to come out before you even wear them. So you'll have to get it glued down before bike riding."