Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Margaret: "The design on the grey aztec pair lured me in, and I know they will be good for my tired feet, being so light."
- Christine: "Naturalizer shoes fit well and I like this style."
- Michele: "I bought the shoes because I liked the style."
- Paggie: "Love this style, please keep making more different colors, thanks!"
- Mariel: "Comfort"
- Nanci: "A dressier look for outside standing and walking,color and with a slight wedge."
- Lisa: "style"
- Cynthia: "Had similar shoe that I liked very much."
- Joy: "Very pleased with prior purchase of this product in a different color"
- sandra: "These are the most caring shoes for my arches...."
- Fran: "FOR COMFORT"
Geri asked: How is the arch support in this shoe? Do I buy my regular size or size up like one would do with a tennis shoe?
- Penny N.: "The arch support is wonderful. I can walk all day in these shoes. I don't wear socks in mine. Regular size fits great. If you do wear socks....I would consider a larger size. Absolutely love these shoes."
- Cynthia: "The shoe does not have an arch support like a sneaker would. My regular size fits me perfectly - it's a very comfortable shoe!"
- Jeanne: "Regular size and arch support is great!"
- Mary: "This is a fantastic shoe. The arch support is great and the small lift in the shoe really helps with comfort. Buy your normal size bc the fit is perfect. In fact, if you go up one as in other athletic shoes it will be too big. I am thoroughly enjoying the comfort and the stylish look of this shoe. Considering buying another pair in a different color!"
- Frances: "I am a middle school teacher and have flat feet. I am on my feet almost the entire day. There is no built in arch support in these shoes but the bed ways very comfortable. There appears to be enough room to add arch support if you need it. I wear an 81/2 and ordered an 81/2...these shoes are very comfortable. Almost like wearing a pillow...they are very light weight. I wish I owned more pairs of these, I would wear them all the time."
- mary a: "I returned them since I didn't like the fit and the way they looked on my feet"
Sharon asked: I wear a 10 1/2 and foot is narrow. Would the size 11 in the Bzeze style work? Or do they run long and I could use a 10?
- DIANE: "I think they are true to size."
- dorothy: "They run very true to size. I hae a narrow foot also and I wear an 8 1/2 and ordered the same and they fit great."
- Patricia A.: "I would order the size you normally wear."
- Adriana: "I really cannot tell you. I wear 7 1/2 wide and it fits perfectly."
- M: "I wear a 10 and ordered a 10 shoe fits perfect. Very stretchy shoe. Like walking on air."
- Eunjung: "I wear 3 pairs of size 6 in the BZEEs,but usually wear 5 1/2 for the other brands. Very comfy. So I guess you may fit a size 11 instead of 10. :)"
- diane: "Hi; I found them to be a little snug in my normal size, and not real supportive...they are cute but not practical.... sorry"
- Monica: "hmm ... I am wearing them as we speak :). I'd say these shoes have tendency to get a bit wide as soon as you start wearing it a bit. So, don't go with a larger size. They are very comfortable ....but .... sorry Naturalizer but I have to add that under the shoes are not that durable ....I've been wearing the shoes now for almost a month and the rubber is all worn out ...."