Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Colleen: "Style"
- Carmen: "The style, the reviews, and this shoe fits my current life style"
- Diane: "Love the two-tone and the heel size."
- SUsan: "Looks very comfortable"
- GiGi: "Nice two-tone style is different from one solid color. I wear a lot of brown tones, so are perfect!"
- Emily: "Liked the style looking for comfort plus style"
- Allison: "Heel isn't too high, love the oxford styling and 2-color combination. They seem like they'll work for lots of occasions in the Fall."
- Barbara: "I haven't had a lace-up shoe in awhile and these seemed very attractive with the color complement and coordination of browns which seems very autumn like. It also seems to have a sturdy but not overly high heel."
- Valerie: "I like the two tone look of the shoe plus the tailored look of the shoe I think it is a great choice for the fall colors."
- B: "Looking for shoes in brown shades in my size (narrow) which is not a size that I can find anywhere else."
- Debbie: "Thought they would look great for the fall with jeans."
- Carol: "Looks stylish and comfortable for fall."
- N: "nice style and fall season color"
- Marlena: "Great for work and casual wear"
- Sandra: "I was looking for a Brown pair of shoes for my Fall wardrobe and I believe these will do just nicely even thou they are multi color shade of browns. Along with you carry my size a 4 1/2."
- Debra: "The boot was leather, had a flexible sole, a short heal, and laces."
- VICTORIA: "comfort, discount promo"
- Cody: "Love the color scheme & wingtip styling!"
Jodie asked: Hi there. I noticed that you have wides in all sizes except 11 wide. Are these just currently out of stock?
- Natalie (staff): "Hi Jodie, Unfortunately these are not offered in an 11 Wide. We are sorry to disappoint you. Thank you, Natalie naturalizer.com"
Allison asked: What type of socks do you typically wear with these shoes? Thanks!!
- Marlena: "Argyle socks go great with them!"
- Debbie: "I typically wear them with trouser socks"
- Valerie: "I would either be barefooted until the weather gets colder or wear stockings, tights or a lightweight sock with these shoes."