Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- H: "i CHOSE THIS SHOE BECAUSE IT HAS A ROUNDED TOE."
- Karen: "low heel, rounded tow, dress show for work"
- Julie: "I have bought this exact same shoe before.. They are pretty warn and liked them so much ordered another pair."
- S: "have them in brown and love them!"
- Karen: "SHOES FOR WORK"
- Ann: "Very comfortable"
- Catherine: "After recent foot surgery, shoe shopping has become a challenge. I need nice work shoes that can go with slacks and this looks like it will suit that purpose nicely"
- Courtney: "I bought these shoes years ago and they were so comfortable. I wore them for work and they were perfect. I had to order a new pair because the ones I have are so worn from wearing them so much. I recommend these shoes for daily wear especially for work. Simple and comfy!"
- Laura: "classic work shoe. own other colors and they fit well"
- Melanie: "Always need comfortable black flats and comments said these are comfortable--and they're cute."
- Peggy: "Needed some black flats."
- Cristina: "Very comfortable shoe. It's my third time buying it."
- Ann: "The shoes look good, both casual and a little dressy"
- Nancy: "Thought it was close to what my friend wanted."
- P: "Look and narrow size"
- Hazel: "I needed black shoes. From the reviews, this sounded like what I needed."
- Carol: "I have the same pair in brown and I love them, very comfortable and cute"
- Patricia: "Needed a classy looking flat shoe. Reviews were good so I decided to give it a try."
- Anna: "I have similar shoes and I love them, they are great for work"
- Gail: "I prefer a rounded toe box for comfort, plus I need narrow width. I think these will look good with jeans and leggings."
- Sandra: "Classic comfortable. Wear all day in style. Love this shoe"
- ana: "I already own a pair of this shoes in another color and this are the most confortable shoes i have."
- Cynthia: "I returned these. They're lovely but I have an arthritic toe joint and these didn't accommodate that."
- Gaity: "Needed new comfortable work shoes"
- Debra: "for comfort; although, they are not as comfortable as I expected.....shoe rubs on side of foot"
- Sherry: "I've purchased this shoe about a year ago. I absolutely love it. It's comfortable and I can wear it with skirts, dresses, or pants. Very versatile and dressy for a flat."
- Sharon: "I don't know. They were too big."
- E: "comfortable"
- S: "Needed dress shoe without a heel. Hopefully the bridge across the top of the foot is not too small. The last few times I ordered dress shoes from you this was a problem - particularly since you have shoes made in China!"
- virginia: "comfort"
- clare: "bought before and loved it, bought again when the first pair finally wore out"
debbie asked: is burnished gold a dark brown or more gold?
- Laura: "It's more of a golden color. I have this one, the black and brown ones. The burnished gold one is my favorite."
Barbara asked: I'd like to order size 8.5N. In the past I've worn a 4A heel,but they are no longer availabel. Will the narrow size be snug on my heel?
- Michelle: "First thing is try 1/2 size down. Naturalizer used to run true to size but since they started using the N5 Comfort insole system it changed the sizing of their shoes. I used to buy any 7N and it fit perfectly. Now it's a challenge to get a good fit like I used to. That being said I ordered a 6-1/2N and it fits well. Nice SNUG fit around MY heel. So hopefully the shoe will suit your heel as well. "
- Barbara: "Karen, thank you for the information. We have the same issue, having narrow heels, and the low cut in the front contributes to the problem. I think I'll try them and if they don't fit I can return them to our local Naturalizer store, but unfortunately I will lose the shipping fee."
- H: "I wear a 7N. This shoe is true to size and does not slip on my foot, even over time and much wear. The heal is not overly narrow, but fits snug with no gaps. I cannot say whether it will work for a AAAA heal size, as that is a rare fit. You can always try them and send them back if they don't work. Of course you would be covering the cost of shipping. But I know what it is like trying to find a shoe that fits well, so I would give it a try."
- Karen: "I ordered these shoes in narrow but was not able to wear them. Since the shoe is cut low in the front and not narrow enough in the heel (for me), they wouldn't stay on my feet when I walked. The shoes are cute, but unfortunately I had to return them. I have the same issue with most flats I try."
Jean asked: I measure a 7,exactly on the line and I need a narrow, esp for the heel. I want to get a 7.5, because I'm afraid my toes will rub in the front. Do these allow a little extra room for the toes or is it best to get the 7.5?
- Ellen: "I do not think toe room is a problem. I prefer AAA or S for the width, so do not think the AA or N is very narrow, and it might slip off your heel. If you can return for no charge, you might want to order both."
- LINDA: "Hi, I wear 9 - 9.5. Bought 9 and they fit great. Very comfortable - wear them to work often."
- Darlene: "They do not have extra room in the toes. They did not work for me, had to return."
- Barbara: "I would get the 7.5, Hope this works for you."
Rosalba asked: how many centimetros long is the model in size 4?
- Hillary (staff): "Hello, Please click the link below for sizing assistance: http://www.naturalizer.com/en-US/Content/fit_assistant.aspx Thank you, Naturalizer.com"
MaryAnn asked: I LOVE Maude & have it in every color. Will you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE produce it in Navy Blue & Grey? The grey you offer looks taupe to me, not a true grey. Thank you.
- Brittany (staff): "Hello, We strive to make as many styles as possible in as many sizes & widths and colors. It is not possible for us to make every pattern available in every color. I am not sure at this time if we will be producing it in Navy Blue or Grey. We're sorry for the inconvenience, Naturalizer.com"
Stephanie asked: Is this shoe good for someone with very narrow feet?
- Patricia: "Probably not. I have wide feet and they fit me well. Hope this info helps."
- Kierstin: "Yes. I have long, thin, flat feet, with no arch. I've received nothing but comfort from these shoes."
- R: "I ordered the 7.5 M and had to return them because they were too narrow for me. (I sometimes wear a narrow in other brands.) So, yes, they may work for you!"
- Deborah: "This is the most comfortable shoe ever. With narrow feet ensure you get the right fit. This shoe will conform to your feet after wearing them for awhile. "
Jenna asked: What is the soul of the shoe made from?
- Elizabeth: "I don't know what material the sole is but it looks like rubber and is non-slip."
- Jessica R: "The sole is rubber. I wear my two pair very often (four days of the week) and live in a city, so I do a lot of walking. These are very comfortable, not too slippery, but they do wear out after a few months if you wear them as often as I do."
- P: "I do not know as I returned them as they were not wide enough for me. Nice design however."
ORIANA asked: Is this real leather?
- Sandra: "Yes Oriana, the shoes are leather. They are very cute and look great with shorts, skirts and pants."
- Michelle: "Yes it's real leather. Great shoe for casual to dressy. Comfort right from the first wearing. Good question as some of their footwear is not real leather "
- Becky: "I'm not sure.... I do like them, but I haven't worn them in awhile.... they were a little more dressy looking than I had in mind. Will probably wear them more in the summer.... they do ride rather low on the toes."
- Sue: "Yes, the uppers are leather. The soles are not."
- Sharon: "These shoes are genuine leather. They are my favorite shoes. My daughter loved them and I ordered another pair in black for her. I also ordered a second pair for myself in another color."
- Elizabeth: "Yes - the sole is rubber, but the shoe is real leather. I love these shoes!"
- ANNE: "Yes, they are real leather and SUPER comfortable. I buy a new pair every Spring! I walk a lot and LOVE these shoes!!"
- J: "Yes, it's a soft leather too. Very comfortable."