Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Caroline: "Classic looking and review were good"
- C: "Great style for work or dress"
- Lynne: "Size"
- D: "I have another pair, the shiny and they fit me perfect, but TSA damaged them. So I thought that this time I would buy the non shiny. Naturalizer fits me like a glove, I which you have more Narrows in 9.5 like you do for 9.0"
- Dr Kristen: "Nice color, comfortable shoe, correct size"
- tara: "comfort, style and heel height"
- Katharine: "Reviews read."
- D: "already have a pair that are just old and some of the leather has worn off - I'm rough on shoes. can't find any I like better so ordering a new pair."
- Stephanie: "I returned the Lennox because it was just too tight in the toe box! Proceed with caution."
- Corrie: "It has a round toe , natural leather and and medium high heel. It also seen to be comfortable."
- Serena: "I like the heel."
- Bonita: "The rounded toe is more comfortable for my wide feet than a pointed toe."
Lisa asked: I ordered 10W, but it was too long. Then I ordered 9.5W, but it was too short and too narrow. What size is in between?
- Dimple: "This is a hard one! The leather will stretch some. I'd rather get the size that is a little too long than too short and narrow. You can place a heel pad or a foot pad to help with the length on the size 10."
- Dena: "Have your 9.5W stretched at a shoe store or buy a shoe stretcher. I am in between also and I have to stretch my shoes."
- LaTonia: "I am a true 10M and I bought that size in the Lennox, but it a little tight. You may want to try the 10M instead of the wide. If your foot is wide, then the medium may be a little snug."
Isha asked: i wear size 6 but i dont know whether to order narrow or B. on size chzrt my feekt falls withing the column and just touches border on side?
- Ann: "I wear between a 7.5 and 8 wide. I brought the 8 and it was too roomy I would say it runs big. Hope this helps"
- S: "I bought these shoes in my size and should have got a half size smaller. I wore them 2 times. Now they are collecting dust in my closest"
- Irian: "Hello, I consider my feet wide, but wide shoes, never seem comfortable and then I would need a smaller size. If you have worn narrow before and since they barely touch the sides of the sizing chart, I would try narrow. The shoes stretch and tend to slip off in the back. I hope this helps. I do love the shoes and are very comfortable. Irian"
- Christine: "I would get the B. I usually wear a B and had to get a wide and it fits great. Can wear it all day. "
- Isha: "thank you"
- K: "I recommend the B if you are on the line. If you have a narrow heel like me, you can add heel cushions to keep your foot from slipping. "
Elizabeth asked: I tried this Shoe on (they didn't have any narrows) size 9.5M, it was a little to big. I tried the 9M on and it felt just a little snug on my right foot near the big toe. Being that I have very little arch in my feet, my feet sat flat and made the shoe spread out in the middle. I really like the shoe and wonder if I should try a 9 or 9.5 narrow? Usually a narrow tightens the middle up. Suggestions please.
- Pamela: "I would go withe the size 9. I usually wear a 11 but Naturalizers with heels do not stay on my feet when walking without a lot of heel pads. I ordered a size 10.5 in this shoe. While my shoe is snug next to my big toe as well, it stays on my foot and the more I wear the shoe it seems to stretch out more so hopefully this will work well for you as well"
- Janice: "I have this shoe in two colors, and ordered a 7.5 narrow (my usual size). I love the shoes, but the heel slips a little when wearing hose, not with bare feet."
- Christine: "Elizabeth, I've experienced the narrow option in sizing vs the medium to squeeze my small toe causing discomfort. The medium is perfect for me. I get these shoes regularly for work. I'm on my feet at work for 10 hrs in the airline industry. Try the medium of your size. From there, work .5 smaller or larger. Hope this info helps."
- K: "Whenever I'm in doubt as far as sizing. I just order multiple pairs and try them on at home. Then I return the ones that didn't fit. But I do have to say these shoes are worth it! Perfect height, a classic style that will never go out of fashion, soft leather and they don't click when you walk! I love them for work. "
- A: "You should try the 9.5 narrow and your feet will not spread out in the middle. The shoe is very nice!"
- B: "It is a beautiful shoe but I also had fit problems. I did not figure out what the correct fit should be. My usually perfect Naturalizer size was too big (long) and the heel kept slipping. It was also not a big snug across the top of the foot; not uncompfortable, but it rubbed a bit. A half size down in a M felt snug over all and very tight across the top. I was very disappointed as this was the first time I'm ever had a 'bad fit' with a Naturalizer shoe. A fan for 8 years."
jeccica asked: im a size 6 in most shoes but size 6 in this style but not this brand usually pops out from back should i order a 5?
- Pamela: "I would order the smaller size and add a heal pad. I usually order a 11 but ordered a 10 1/2 because of the same reason but still had the issue of my foot going out of shoe. I took a risk of squeezing my toes of a half size smaller but still had the same issue. Love Naturalizer shoes but wish they would work on improving how your heal stays in because it is uncomfortable."
- Lynette: "I am a size 11M, it fit through to size."
- Christine: "I usually order 1/2 size smaller than my usual size in all Naturalizer shoes."
- Beverly: "I ordered a 9 narrow which is my normal size in any shoe and I had no problem. I actually ordered the black and another color, both are fine size and width wise. .I do know the concern, I also ordered the "Alarm" in a 9 N and that shoe is loose in the heel, even with a pad."
- Mary: "I have narrow feet and even with a narrow width, my heel often pops out of a pump style. I believe that the product information suggests that you buy a 1/2 size smaller than your usual size, which I did, and I'm very happy with the fit. So I don't know if you should go down a full size, maybe try a 5 1/2 if it's available"