Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Michelle: "Love this shoe! Attractive and comfortable."
- Deborah: "It's classic, I always buy Naturalizer and it was time for new black heels!"
- Nancy: "Perfect for narrow feet."
- Marian K: "Comfort of the shoe. I have the same in two other colors and they are go anywhere, anytime, with anything."
- Paige: "comfortable, looks good, great dress shoe"
- lisa: "sent back did not fit right"
- Sandra: "Classic elegance"
- Pamela: "comfortable pump"
- Jianzhen: "Need a pair of black basic shoes for work."
- Dawnna: "I like the classy style and your shoes fit me well. I have to be very careful about what shoes I wear because I am a diabetic. I have confidence that your shoes will fit me well. I needed the shoe to be more dressy than casual for special occasions."
- laura: "These are a great basic pump for the office. I wear a C width and the 7.5w fits me perfectly. It's difficult to find this size so I have three pairs of these Lennox shoes - black patent, black leather, and taupe patent. Very comfortable and they look really good. But even though they are comfortable, they do not look like typical comfort shoes. These are in high rotation!"
- Jacquleyne: "I have a difficult time finding shoes to fit my narrow feet. Naturalizer usually carries a variety of shoes in my size. These will be perfect with several outfits."
- Jessica: "Needed a comfortable work pump"
- Lisa: "Loved these shoes and have 6 pairs of 7W Naturalizers in my size but the 7W in this model were way too big. These were the second best option in a 6.5 W as they didn't have the regular black leather."
- Shaniquwa: "Dressy and comfortable at the same time"
- Ethel: "This is the only site where I could find a great-looking shiny black heel in "my size"...."
- Jennifer: "Every girl needs a pair of patent leather black heels."
- D: "Work"
- Carla: "Already have this style in another color."
- Denise: "Wrote a review on these, I bought these for a wedding. They are beautiful dress shoe, perfect fit and the platform in the insole makes the 3 inch heel more comfortable. Danced all night!"
- C: "didn't fit, returned to store"
Virginia asked: does this shoe run large I normally wear a size 8, what size should I order?
- C: "I can tell you these were some of the most beautiful shoes I've ever seen. Unfortunately they were also some of the most uncomfortable I've ever had on so they were immediately sent back. But, to answer your question, I believe they run a smidge on the small side."
- jeanette: "As I ordered a half size smaller than usual as suggested by the information on the shoe, I don't know if an 8 will be Ok. I had to return mine,I was disappointed with the fit. I usually wear an 8w and the 7.5w was too small. Hope this helps."
- Jennifer: "I found that the size ran large by about a half a size. I would order a half a size smaller."
- Leslie: "Yes"
- Martha: "The shoe does not run large. In fact, if you have a wide foot, it might be a tight fit."
- Kelly: "I am a large 10. I got a 10.5 and they seem to run true to size."
- Lenore: "I ordered and wear 81/2 and I find it very comfortable on my feet that I have had surgery on."
- Anna: "Ran true to size for me. I purchased for a wedding and they were fairly comfortable, but I wouldn't say they are the most comfortable heels I own. Hope this helps!"
Carrie asked: How long has this shoe been with Naturalizer? I ordered a heel from Naturalizer two years ago that looked like this but wasn't comfortable. I cannot recall the name. I want to order the Lennox but am not sure if this is the same shoe.
- Marie: "I've had mine for about two years also. I have two pairs, one medium and one is a wide (I normally wear medium) and the wide is MUCH more comfortable."
- Su: "Maybe Clava - great shoe, my opinion better than Lennox -Clava, classic style"
- C: "I think they've had this shoe for about 2 years. I love them! I find them very comfortable. "
- Joette: "I don't know if this is the same heel or not but I find this shoe to be very comfortable."
hazel asked: I wear size 11 m; however,sometimes the shoes are two big and sometimes they fit just right. If the shoes are too big can i return them without it costing me an arm and a leg?
- J: "For the Naturalizer staff: I love this shoe and bought a pair in Mocha last year. I would like another pair, but haven't been able to find the Mocha color. Will Naturalizer make this shoe in Mocha again? (PLEASE say yes!) : - )"
- Emily (staff): "Hello, Unworn merchandise may be returned or exchanged within 60 days of the sale date at any company-owned Naturalizer store (the merchandise cannot be returned or exchanged at a Naturalizer Outlet store or independently-owned shoe store). Item(s) must be returned in the original brand box (packaging). Be sure to bring the packing slip or the receipt that was email to you. Please click here to locate a store. http://www.naturalizer.com/Community/storelocator.aspx If you do not live near a company-owned Naturalizer store, please mail your shoes to the following address: Naturalizer Retail 15835 Fern Ave. Chino, CA 91708 If you would like to request a refund, please include the packing slip or email confirmation. If you would like to request an exchange, we will need your shoe size and width. If your exchange request cannot be filled, a refund will be issued. Most refund/exchange requests are completed within 2-3 weeks after the shoes are received. Note: We recommend using a traceable shipping service (UPS or insured U.S. Mail). Return shipping charges are non-refundable. Thank you, Naturalizer.com"