Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
eleanor asked: My Mom has a narrow heel, but not narrow at the toe. How will this shoe fit? She tried on Bass Weejuns, but stepped out of the shoe because the shoe was a medium.
- Linda: "I returned the shoes because I have the same the problem. Narrow heal and medium front."
- Doris: "I. Wear a wide width shoe. My heel is sometimes loose, especially as they age. Putting the silicone heel grips inside the heel of the shoe helps the fit. That way ICan wear a wide shoe(toe) and becomfortable. Anarrower shoe would be too tight on my toes."
- Joyce A: "This shoe would be better if it were a little wider in the toe area. I also have a narrow heel and need wider toe area, but it's ok for me since I don't wear it when walking alot."
- Donna: "Eleanor, I have the same issues and love these shoes! I have them in Black, Blue and Brown! I hope they work for her!"
- Jessica: "This shoe is regular sizing. If your mom's heel is especially thin she will still have a problem. These shoes are amazing. Much more comfortable than Bass. No break in time."