Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Carolyn: "low heel; dressy"
Joyce asked: Do we order our normal size?
- Olga: "Yes only it seem bigger then the size I needed. I do wear a size 7 1/2 med. I was unable to get the shiny shoe at the Naturalizer shoe store at South Plains mall in Lubbock, Texas. I had to settle for the plain leather Black"
- Eileen: "I do not know at this time but right after I bought these shoes I had a slight accident with my baby toe being broken. So at this time I have not even tried the shoes on. Sorry I could not give you a better answer."
- Peggy: "Joyce, I ordered this shoe, but sent it back as it did not fit me across the bridge of my foot. I think this was a design/style issue not a size issue. On other shoes, I order from Naturalizer, I order a narrow because that is what I wear. I have had good luck so far."
- Ann: "Yes, I ordered my size. 10 narrow. My shoes. Fit perfectly."
- Lora: "I do, as long as I can order the wide width. Otherwise, half-size up."
- Aghogho: "Yes, please do. "