Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Cindi asked: Does this shoe run in normal sizes, small or large? Thanks, Cindi
- Lisa: "They fit me perfectly so I'd say the sizing is right on."
- Mary: "I ordered this shoe in 6-1/2 which is my regular shoe size and it fits a little snug. Don't think I can wear it comfortably if I have a lot of walking to do."
- Pamela: "it appears to be running just a bit large... i have a very wide foot and found it OK. thank you"
- Penny: "Normal fit for the medium width"
- irina: "This shoes are very comfortable and run in normal sizes.I wear size 8 and they are perfect."
- Sharon: "It runs in normal sizes. If you don't like toe cleavage, then don't buy them. I thought they would have covered more of the top of the foot. The taupe color is great for summer."
- Cynthia: "This shoe runs in normal size and is very comfortable. I recommend purchasing."
- Cecilia: "I haven't worn them as of yet. As soon as I do, I'll let you know."
- Jing: "normal size, but you need to choose the width fit for you."
- PATRICIA: "These shoes fit like a glove, size seems perfect. They are so comfortable!"
- rucha: "hey the shoe is great but just lil bit larger ..."
- Gerri: "yes, I ordered an 8-1/2 M and it fit a little tight but after two wearings, they are perfect. Love this shoe!"
- Yarrow: "I ordered the 9W, which is what I usually order. It fits just like it is supposed to, great!"
- Libby: "I have worn Naturalizer shoes for years and am finding the fit today is not the same as when I was in my 20's and 30's. The Deino in this shade of taupe (Sidewalk Leather) is a good all around pump and very comfortable. For some reason there is a tiny bit of extra room (in length) for me. I need to wear a 4 1/2 and got this shoe in a 5M because it was such a good buy. I find Naturalizers (today) run a little large. I would go 1/2 size smaller if possible."
- Priscilla: "It runs large. I'm usually 7 but this 7 was too large for me. Maybe because it was W in width. Too large, I could not were it, I gave them to a friend that usually wears. 7 1/2 - 8."
- NICOLE: "I have a large foot. I bought an 11M fit perfect. The support of heel is firm and is very comfortable. Would love a pair in black. I love the shoe. Very good fit.In my opinion it is a tru fit."
Terri asked: How do you determine if you need a narrow width?
- Emily (staff): "Hello, Please click the link below for sizing assistance: http://www.naturalizer.com/en-US/Content/fit_assistant.aspx Thank you, Naturalizer.com"
Rosa asked: what does leather or faux leather mean?? is this real leather?? or imitation leather?? i just purchased the deino sidewalk leather and I am wondering what to expect..I've never purchased naturalizer shoes before this is my first time..also if they do not fit..do I just loose out on the shipping charges??
- Maude: "I perfer to wear real leather because it is a better fit for me. I have some shoes that are similar. I did not wear them right away. But I did have to break them in. I love the shoes. I did not have to send them back so I'm not familiar with the return policy. I believe naturalizer shoes are a good comfortable brand. I hope this information is helpful."
- Olga: "Faux leather means PLASTIC or NEOPRENE. Just smell the shoe when you get it. You'll know right away it isn't real leather, even if it looks like it. Yes. You don't recover the shipping and tax charges; only the price of the shoes, minus the charge for the "No postage required" label."
- D: "Yes you do not get shipping back and don't dare wear them anywhere but on the carpet in your house because they won't take them back."
- Kathleen: "Hi Rosa, Personally, I do not like "faux" leather -- an artificial leather that does not 'bend' with one's foot. Yes, if they do not fit, you have to pay the return shipping charges, which are not all that pleasant. Kathy M"