Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- B: "N5 in sole & style."
- V: ""style, quality, and fit! Thank you for offering narrow sizes!!! ""
Lisa asked: sometimes when I order a 4 in sandals, my toes all the way to the end of the bottom of the shoe. How are they supposed to fit? I don't like buying little girl's shoes because they get too wide. I am not sure if I need a 4 or 4.5 What should I do?
- Audrey: "Hi! I have The sandals and they fit just perfectly so if you need a little bit of length for your toes I would suggest getting the 4 1/2 the straps hold them onto your foot very nicely so the extra length would not interfere with your walking and fit"
- Kathleen: "I loved these shoes, perfect fit. I wear an 8M, and that is what fit perfectly. No, toes do not hang over the shoe. Love to wear these when I go to get a pedicure, never messes my pedicure up! Very comfortable. Naturalizer is one of the few places where you can get a great fit!"
- Tracy: "I really like these sandals. I wear an 8M and they fit perfectly. Very true to size. My foot does not slide forward in them. I have them on as of this writing and, as it is raining, I half expected to have wet toes while I was out. I did not. I also purchased these in another color as they have held up well."
- Mona: "I can't imagine such a small shoe! However, my opinion would be to order the 4.5 size and let a little sole show rather than have toes hanging over the shoe. I just love the comfort of this shoe!"
- THERESA: "I always go a half size up to allow for plenty of toe room. I can't stand seeing toes at the end of the shoe, and sometimes even hanging over! I hope this helps!"
Susan asked: what is the size N mean. Is this for people with narrow feet because that is me?
- kathy: "Yes - N would be for a narrow fit."
- Ann: "Susan G I normally wear a size 7 and one half as i have narrow feet. I ordered the Weslie in black leather and it fits me well. However i have ordered other shoes from the catalogue in this size and found it necessary to return them because they were too big and too wide. Many shoes listed as narrow are too wide for me."
- Nancy: "N means narrow. I have narrow feet and only wear the Naturalizer brand of shoes as their Narrow shoes fit the best."
- Marilyn: "Yes, N means narrow width."
- Shelley: "Yes N is for narrow."
- Anne: "N means narrow, M means medium and W means wide."