Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Angelina: "Comfortable"
- LuAnn: "Style very simple and comfortable and price couldn't be beat!"
- Sharon: "Style and color"
- Joyce: "Comfort"
- Cynthia: "Color, size 10-1/2, and comfort"
- Linda: "These are very comfortable. I like them because the strap on the back keeps them from slipping off my heels."
- BARBARA D: "Casual comfort!"
- Patricia: "liked the look"
- David B.: "Like the style and comfort."
- Kristine: "Comfort"
- Kimberly: "narrow sandal"
- Bejai: "These are nice to wear with jeans or casual slacks."
- Cathryn: "I can wear these sandals all day without complaint. The cushioning insole makes the difference and the smooth lining lets my feet breathe. I also have another pair in the shrimp color. Very versatile."
- Cynthia: "Narrow sizes"
- patricia: "So comfortable! They stay on my feet when I walk."
- Brenda: "comfortable wear with shorts BJ"
- Maria: "They look comfortable"
- Pamela: "These were stylish, and had good reviews also. They were very comfortable also. Pamela Fredricks"
- Donella: "Very comfortable and can wear with anything. Wore these sandals in France sight seeing and my feet never were tired."
- Sheila: "A good looking shoe that will stay on and is comfortable."
- Pamela: "Very comfortable and versatile - usually wear with jeans, slacks and capris. Love the color and the detailing on the leather strip between the toe and ankle -makes them distinctive. True to size."
- Rosalyn: "comfortable, and go with a variety of outfits"
- Chris: "Perfect all year 'round sandals. These are my "go to" sandals when I'm running out the door."
- R: "Fit well, very comfortable"
- A: "I needed some new comfy sandals."
Mary asked: Do these shoes have a good arch? I have bone spur syndrome and need the pressure off my heels.
T asked: I own a pair of these Weslie sandals and they got wet for the first time yesterday while walking in the rain. As I walked into work a coworker asked me why my feet were all sudsy? I looked down and both of my feet looked as though I had just walked out of a bubble bath. I've only owned these sandals a couple of months & worn them just a few times. I've never treated them with anything. I haven't washed them and I haven't put any lotions or chemicals on my feel prior to wearing the sandals. Were these sandals been treated with something prior to my purchase & if so, what?
marie asked: Is the sole made of rubber or is it slick?
Karen asked: I wear a 6 in my Teva's but 6.5 in other sandals. Should I go with a 6 or 6.5 in this style? I am hoping they are comfortable as I have painful heels probably from pounding when I walk (I walk a lot).
kettly asked: I wear 10 or 101/2 depending on the type of shoe. When I measure my foot on the women's foot sizing chart it seems that my foot length goes beyond the longest measurement on the paper. Should I believe that Naturalizer doesn't carry my size?
Diana asked: how heavy are these sandals?
margaret asked: how does the walking compare with the angeles sandal?
Donna asked: I am going to Italy in June. I wear a size 6N and can never find shoes to wear. Do you think these would work for all the walking I may be doing?
donna asked: How do u clean the footbed?..They are very light and im sure they get dirty pretty easy..