Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- S: "Very comfortable and can be worn with long skirts and dresses."
- Lori: "Very comfortable for work"
- Linda: "1) Color 2) Comfort 3) Back strap"
Mary asked: Do these shoes have a good arch? I have bone spur syndrome and need the pressure off my heels.
- gloria: "No the shoe does not have a good arch. It seems like most of the weight falls on the heels. I can only wear these for a short time."
- C: "I really love my sandals, however they do not have a good arch support. I got a 8.5 M and they are a bit wide. It appears the leather has strectched some."
- A: "I would say that these don't have much support in the arch area if this is what you need. They are pretty much regular sandals, and are pretty flat."
- G: "I have a high arch & they are perfect for me!! I love them as they are so comfortable & I can walk in them for hours!!"
- Nancy: "They are very comfortable for me, Mary, but I wouldn't say that they have a strong arch."
T asked: I own a pair of these Weslie sandals and they got wet for the first time yesterday while walking in the rain. As I walked into work a coworker asked me why my feet were all sudsy? I looked down and both of my feet looked as though I had just walked out of a bubble bath. I've only owned these sandals a couple of months & worn them just a few times. I've never treated them with anything. I haven't washed them and I haven't put any lotions or chemicals on my feel prior to wearing the sandals. Were these sandals been treated with something prior to my purchase & if so, what?
- Karen: "Naturalizer - What makes you think I would want to respond to a question regarding how your shoes were manufactured?"
- Vera: "I'm sorry that I can't help, but I haven't worn my sandals in the rain."
- Judith: "I have worn my Weslies quite often and not had any problem. I did spray them with waterproofing spray before I wore them. "
- Phyllis: "I have not been in the rain with these sandals, so I'm not able to be of any help with your problem. Since my shoes are new, I try not to wear them on rainy days. Naturalizer forwarded your message to me, so you will have to try and contact them again and hope to get an answer. Sorry I couldn't help."
marie asked: Is the sole made of rubber or is it slick?
- Vivian: "rubber"
- Janice: "The sole is rubber so it is not slick."
- Barbara: "Marie b, the soles are rubber with a design. I have a narrow foot and can not find shoes to fit anywhere else but Naturalizers. Thank goodness they are starting to get my "in style" shoes. I love this pair and they fit like the day I got them. That was last spring. You won't go wrong with these."
- Helen: "Rubber"
Karen asked: I wear a 6 in my Teva's but 6.5 in other sandals. Should I go with a 6 or 6.5 in this style? I am hoping they are comfortable as I have painful heels probably from pounding when I walk (I walk a lot).
- Karen: "Thanks all. Now I have to convince myself they are not too old looking for me......"
- Bonnie: "I wore mine yesterday and they were very comfortable. I wear a 7 and these were a 7 and fit perfectly."
- Marilyn: "I was sent the wrong size initially but returned it to the store and tried on the correct size there. It was true to my correct size. I wear an 8 and it fit correctly. I wore them all day the first day and my feet felt fine."
- Theresa: "I found these sandals run true to size. They are very comfortable and have a wonderful soft feeling. This is a sandal that you can easily wear the entire day and have both comfort and style!"
- Chris: "I've always ordered my exact size in Naturalizer sandals and never have had a problem. I wear these Weslie sandals every day and love them. When I traveled to Europe last summer, I took two different pair of Naturalizer sandals that I switched off wearing, walking more miles than I care to remember. I have never had a problem with sore feet at the end of the day. I'm a big fan of Naturalizer sandals -- wouldn't buy any other brand."
- Marilyn: "My size 9 runs true to size. "
- BARBARA: "I got a 9N (my regular size) and it is fine. I have not walked any distance in these sandals but I would imagine they won't give your heels much support. I always wear a walking shoe when I am going to walk a lot."
kettly asked: I wear 10 or 101/2 depending on the type of shoe. When I measure my foot on the women's foot sizing chart it seems that my foot length goes beyond the longest measurement on the paper. Should I believe that Naturalizer doesn't carry my size?
- gail: "This shoe is true to size and comfortable. Length perfect. I wear a 4 1/2 and that is what I ordered."
- Brenda: "I wear a size 9-1/2 Medium shoe. This sandal is true to size and I love it! In fact, I purchased two pairs of these shoes last year."
- beverly: "I did not try the chart. i just ordered my normal size and they fit perfect."
- Jean: "I wear 8-1/2 N in shoes. For this sandal, I needed a 9N and it fits great. These sandals are very comfortable so I also got a pair in Caravan Sand. Hope this helps,"
Diana asked: how heavy are these sandals?
- Linda: "The weather has finally cooperated to allow me to wear these sandals. They are very comfortable and lightweight. They look great."
- Susan: "These are not heavy sandals. Sometimes I pick up a sandal and they are very heavy towards the heel, these are not like that. They are light and comfortable. I ordered these in black and banana bread last summer and just ordered them in both black and banana bread again for this summer. These are my go to sandal for comfort. Also, they are not bad looking."
- Chris: "These are very, very comfortable sandals. You don't even know you have them on; the exact weight is 15.4 oz. They are my "go to" sandals for everyday use and I love them!"
- Cynthia: "Not heavy at all. They worked for me. My problem is wide feet. These worked out great for me."
- Bonnie: "They're very light weight. Fit nice too."
- BARBARA: "They feel a little heavy in your hands but you don't notice it when you have them on. Very comfortable."
- Maureen: "very light"
- Maureen: "actually pretty lightweight."
- Maureen: "very comfortable"
- Pamela: "They are not heavy. I bought this exact pair last summer and love the color and were very comfortable. So I bought another pair now to have them available for this upcoming summer."
- Marilyn: "Very light."
- Marilyn: "Pretty light. Not as light as a flip flop, but lighter than a shoe."
- Daniela: "They are light and very comfortable."
margaret asked: how does the walking compare with the angeles sandal?
- beverly: "sorry i have not tried the angeles sandal. but this is my second pair and i love them"
- A: "Can say this sandal is so very comfortable. Purchased in sand color last year and could not get over how comfortable it was to be in all day standing and walking on my job. "
- gloria: "I can only speak for the Weslie shoe. They are very comfortable. I love mine and can't wait to wear them again."
- Elaine: "They were a gift for my 74 year old mother, and she wears them almost daily, but I personally have never worn them. She has told me several times they are very comfortable."
- Frances: "I love these sandles great to walk in an very confortable"
- S: "I have not worn them yet, too cold in WI! but I have a black pair from last summer with the same insoles and they are very comfortable. Wore them all last summer to all kids of festivals and fairs and they were great for walking all day. That's why I bought the similar pair for this summer."
- Jean: "hi I'm sorry but I really haven't had a chance to wear my Westle sandals yet it's been to cold. Also I don't own a pair of the Angeles sandals so I can not compare them."
Donna asked: I am going to Italy in June. I wear a size 6N and can never find shoes to wear. Do you think these would work for all the walking I may be doing?
- Andrea: "Absolutely The cushioning on this shoe is amazing. It is like walking on air. I found them to be a little wide, but the straps are adjustable so that helped!"
- Marianne: "These are very comfortable sandals. i have back problems and some foot problems so I probably would take a light weight sneaker but if you dont have problems , these should be fine."
- Connie S: "HI I wear these shoes to work in - I'm a teacher and on my feet all day, and find them comfortable. If you are heading to Italy - you will be doing a lot of walking. If you break them in before you start a walking maraton - they should be fine. PS - I was pickpocketed within two hours of arriving in Italy - at the Vatican no less- watch you wallet."
- Celeste: "Yes they would be great. I wear an 8.5 narrow and they are true to size Was surprised to find that they are just as comfortable as my Teva sandals But they Are nicer looking. Not as clunky looking. Hope this helps. "
donna asked: How do u clean the footbed?..They are very light and im sure they get dirty pretty easy..
- Maritza: "I don't really clean the footbed. The foot gets marked but it's like a tan shadow, it does not look dirty. I love these sandals. They are very comfortable and are great with jeans and skirts."
- Melva: "I just try to be careful and wipe them off with a damp cloth occasionally."
- Kathleen: "At this time I have not as yet cleaned the toe bed and although it is very light it is not dirty as yet. But when needed I would try warm water with a very small amount of dish washing liquid to clean the area at first. I would not rub but dab the area with the solution and follow with clear water using dabbing technique. I suspect it should be completely dry before wearing. "
- Linda: "I actually haven't cleaned yet - but when I do I'm going to try a suede cleaner or a product like woollite cold water wash. The shoes are extremely comfortable and my favorite sandal. I'll be glad to report back once I clean."
- Betty: "i used a washcloth with warm soapy water, then let air dry. hope it helps you."
- Emily (staff): "Hi Donna, I suggest using a damp cloth. Thank you, Emily"