Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- sonia: "very pretty"
- C: "color"
ROD asked: I have a high arch. If you have this style and have a high arch, would you tell me if they are comfortable? I need my arch to be supported by the shoe.
- Marie: "Sorry Rod, I returned these shoes. However, note that there is a bit of elastic on the back band, therefore, I would think they would be fine for a high arch."
- Suzanne: "Hi Rod, I have completely flat feet, so I may perceive the arch support differently than you. This shoe is quite comfortable, and my foot feels well supported. There is not, however, any extra or built up arch support--just the natural curve of the foot as the heel rises. It may not be enough for you from what you are describing. I hope this helps!"
- Janet: "I have a medium arch.......sorry I can't help you with the high arch question. I will say they are super comfortable and easy to walk in. I had my eye on them since the summer, but didn't want to pay full price for a floral shoe. When they went on sale, I couldn't resist. I would take a chance on them......"
- Lori: "I think so. They are rather comfortable and very pretty."
- K: "I have a high arch and they did not work the material was puckered and didn't lie flat against my foot. "
- Marilyn: "I don't think you would be happy with this shoe. it is very comfortable and showy but it doesn't have a high arch nor support."
Lesley-Ann asked: I have usually wear an 8 W but you don't have my size so I'm wondering if I should go with 7.5M or 8.5M! Sandal widths are usually more generous than a shoe and an 8 is on the generous size so I would appreciate any advice?
- Mariane: "I love my Lulianna shoes and I wear a size 7 M and that is what I ordered and they fit great and are very comfortable, I only wish I could get the snake sandal wedge with the flowers up the front. Naturalizer shoes are great. Mariane Evasn"
- Susan: "Hello, I usually wear an 8m and just received my Lulianna 8M shoes. They are little shorter than average (probably because of the elastic back with no adjustment buckle) and a tad wider than usual. If you usually can wear a 7.5, I would go with the 7.5M Happy wearing - they are great shoes!"
- Debbie: "I loved the way these shoes looked, but had to return them because they were too big. I normally wear an 11 and a wide if available. The back strap wasn't tight enough to hold the shoe on and the strap was not adjustable. If I were you, I would go with the 7.5."
- Carolyn: "The wedge is pretty high and tends to push your toes out the "toe hole" I ordered my size and found them to be too small for the above reason. Sadly, I had to return them."
- JILL M: "The fabric on this shoe is extremely stiff and doesn't stretch at all. I found them painful and I have a medium/average foot. I don't think any size would work for a wide. Sorry."
- Lori: "I usually wear 7 1/2 W or 8 W depending on certain styles. Purchased the 8 M and although my toes aren't hanging off the edge, they are almost at the edge when standing with approx. 1/8" space. Hope this helps, you might want to try the 8 1/2 M to be safe."
- Nancy: "iT IS MY OPINION, AN 81/2 WOULD BE THE WAY TO GO. i'M AFRAID A 71/2 WOULD BE WAY TOO SMALL FOR HER FOOT."
- Katyann: "I found this shoe to be narrow and had to give the pair to a friend with skinny feet. I would go up instead of down on this shoe - they pinched my feet. There is no give of the fabric."
- Jennette: "Lesley-Ann - I have an extremely narrow foot and wear an 8 1/2 narrow dress shoe. The narrow width in this style is just barely narrow enough for me, which leads me to believe they run a bit wide - as I have several pairs of Naturalizer shoes and their narrow is usually perfect. If you typically wear an 8W, I suggest trying an 8M in this style. Naturalizer has an easy return/exchange policy, so you could always try an 8 1/2M if they don't fit you. Hope this helps..."
- Linda: "Sorry but I have not worn these yet. I bought them end of season and I am saving them for the summer"
- Angela: "I would choose 7.5M rather than 8.5M, if I were you. I think the size tends to run a little bigger. But, that's just in my case. Hope this helps!"