Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Cecilia: "Because I like the color"
- Ann: "I already own a pair of these and I wear them every day. They are comfortable and pretty and easy to put on. They must be well made since I run around the house getting stuff done while wearing them and they've held up."
- Shemeka: "Comfort and color"
- Jill: "You cannot be beat a sexy strappy shoe for evening."
- Cathy: "Stylish and very comfortable. Great for a long night out!"
- Lauren: "I have this shoe in another color- and I love it so much. It's comfortable and fits well to dance all night!"
- Kate: "Great reviews"
- Rhonda: "I already have 4 pairs in different colors and they are stylish and comfortable."
- Margie: "A friend of mine had on a red pair which I could not find I n any store or online. I purchased a pair in black and really like the shoe so I picked a neutral color. If I can obtain a pair in red please let me know."
- Ronna: "The color goes with a dress I purchased. Needed a beige sandal,"
- Lourdes: "I bought these beautiful shoes in black and they are stylish and extremely comfortable to wear all day (or night) long. I had to buy them in the nude color as well. I HIGH recommend them."
- B: "Love the style"
- Robert: "I have other shoes similar and the fit and comfort were surprisingly good. So here I'm buying a pair for my sister."
- G: "I wanted something that was neutral. These shoes are sooooo comfortable. Now buying them in black."
- Marlene: "Like the look! And the wide width!! Hard to find wide widths in trendy shoes, but this is wide."
Kathleen asked: What color is portrait shiny? Is it pink or creamy beige?
- Joan: "It's more of a nude. I've worn it with black, and florals. Very versatile, very comfortable."
- Pearl: "It is a creamy beige...nude color. Perfect spring and summer color."
- Sabrina: "It's almost a nude color, definitely more beige than pink. This are my go to shoes that match anything."
- Sylvia: "Creamy Beige"
- Carrie: "Creamy beige"
- Susan: "Creamy beige"
Kerry asked: Wanting to buy this for my son's wedding, what size should I buy (8 or 8.5)( medium or wide) My foot is 24.8cm long and 24cm wide. I have read reviews that these shoes gape, have you found that?
- Hillary (staff): "Hello, Please click the link below to view our size conversion chart: http://www.naturalizer.com/en-US/Content/fit_assistant_page.aspx Thank you, Naturalizer.com"