Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Konstantina: "LIKE THE STYLE"
- Nobuko: "I liked the design but it looked better on the web."
Eleanor asked: How do you keep this shoe clean if something should get on it??
- M Valeriana: "I have not had that problem. However, I would wipe it with a damp cloth and then apply leather conditioner."
- Bonita: "They just wipe clean with a damp cloth. Mine were not the material ones."
- Debra: "Sorry, these sandals didn't fit my foot well and I returned them, so I currently don't own a pair. Love the style and noticed they still have these available, but if there's a porblem keeping them clean, I may reconsider ordering in a different size. Sorry I coulnd't be of help."
- MARYELLEN: "Just a damp cloth works fine"
- N: "Wipe with wet cloth "
- Kristen: "I haven't had any issues with keeping the black shoes clean. If you are concerned I would suggest spraying the shoe with the same protective spray you would use on boots."
ena asked: Does this shoe have a good arch support?
- Mary: "Hi Ena - I would have to say it doesn't have the best arch support. Luckily I do not have a problem with my arches, but if you do, this may not be the best choice. However, it is comfortable around the toes and the valcro closure makes it easy to adjust the fit. Good Luck"
- Robert: "The shoes are comfortable. The arch support is ok I have worn them all day at work and did not have any problems"
- Phyllis: "Not really. I usually buy shoes with good arch support and this shoe isn't like those shoes. I only wear them for a relatively short amount of time."
- Terri: "I haven't worn these shoes much . I have a high arch though,and these are pretty comfortable."
- Bonita: "I have a high arch and they were comfotable for me."
- Barbara A: "yes they do fine for me"
- Debra: "Unfortunately I didni't end up getting these sandals b/c they didn't have my size and I never tried to reorder. sorry, but love all Naturalizer shoes especially if they they have N5 sole!"
- Kristen: "Because of the strap going across the top of your foot tht is adjustable to your own comfort level, the sandal structure provides support for the arches even though there is no visible arch support in it."
- Martha: "No there is no arch support. The shoe is open on the sides."