Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Donna: "I have worn these shoes for 10 hours at a time and they are the most comforable shoe."
- Allison: "For work"
- LINDA: "returned did not fit"
Amy asked: My feet are 25.5cm long and 9cm wide. What size should I purchase this pair of shoes in?
- Diane: "I cannot answer, that should be answered by a professional."
- Beverly: "I don't know what that is in American sizes but I can tell you that I took my regular size, 9m, it fit perfectly and the shoes are very comfortable. I wear them all the time."
- Mallory: "I have found these shoes run very true to size and fit very well. I would recommend you order the size you normally take in heels."
Laura asked: I work in a restaurant and need a shoe with a TRUE slip resistant sole - is this shoe suitable?
- Annette: "I does have a slip resistant sole but the shoe size I ordered was too small and I returned the shoe."
- Garima: "Hi Laura, I love these shoes and own 3 pairs. i have worn them at work/outside and didn't feel any trouble of slipping in them. Good luck with your purchase!"
- Jennifer: "Hi Laura, This is a very comfortable shoe in spite of being a heel. It holds well walking on slick surfaces (as slip resistant as I think you could find in a heel). I like that they don't make the annoying tap-tap-tap that some heels make! It would of course not be as good as wearing a sneaker, but I worked at a large university and walked across campus several times a day and found them comfortable and did not ever feel like I would fall walking across marble and smooth tile inside buildings. The only negative thing I can say is these fit a tiny bit larger than other Naturalizer shoes I have purchased, which I found unusual."
- Cassandra: "I can't tell you for sure that it is true slip resistant, but I can tell you I've never had an issue with it. I wear them occasionally in my office at work and when I attend tradeshows. Hope this helps!"