Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- V: "Returned these shoes as well. Did not care for the fit."
Cecily asked: I have narrow,but flat feet, so the forefoot is wide & my heel narrow.I also have discomfort in the ball of my right,foot when I walk,due to the fact that I have a hammertoe. Have had 2 foot surgeries,,,,,sometime ago,but they failed to correct this successfully.Do these shoes seem to fit true to size? Would appreciate any info.anyone might be able to provide. Thanks.
- Theresa: "I loved the Naturalizer Harley (Black Shiny) so much that I ordered the green pair. They fit my narrow feet but aren't tight. Probably could be a bit tighter but they are very wearable and comfortable and easy to walk in and wear. Hope you find them comfortable for you."
- E: "I absolutely love these shoes. They are very comfortable; the heel is neither too high nor too low. I have narrow feet except for a bunion on my right foot. Like you this combination makes it difficult to find a comfortable shoe not to mention I have a hard time finding shoes in my size (4 1/2 or 5 depending on style). I wear these shoes ALOT but like any shoe it will begin to loose its comfort after many hours on your feet."
- Gayle: "I also have a narrow, flat foot and due to a bunion the forefoot is wider than it used to be. I wear between a 7.5 and an 8 and have this in an 8 and it's comfortable most of the work day. I have long hours and think they have done well considering my feet! I use cushions for the ball of my feet to prevent my foot from slipping forward but don't find it necessary in this shoe."
- Katie: "Hi, I have troubled feet as well, I love these shoes as with most Nateralizer shoes. This one is comfortable as well as dressy. I wear it with dresses and skirts. My right foot is larger than the left and my feet swell due to heart surgery and an artery being removed from the right leg below the knee. I always buy wide shoes and I have no problem with the shoes. Sometimes the left shoe is too big but I can remedy that with heel wraps. This is a comfortabl shoe. I think you will like it.."
- Patricia: "I bought these in a Wide width and they are very comfortable for me. I also have hammertoes but they are OK in these shoes."
- monica: "Hello, I have wide flat feet and had surgery to repair three torn ligaments on my left foot. The shoe is true to size but I am not able to wear them for more than an hour or two before my feet starts to hurt."
- Judith: "The fit is true to size. I have found them very comfortable to wear and walk in for church and special occasions. However, I do not have any foot problems, so don't know if this will really be of help to you."
- Michelle: "Yes- true to size. I'm also flat footed with narrow feet and also battle ball of foot issues from running (poorly). There's plenty of room in the toe box and the peep toe is wider than many. This shoe is super comfy...I'm wearing it now!"
- Grace: "I am the opposite - wide and flat - I love the shoes - I bought the tan as well. I love to dance and I can go all night with these. Shoe fits true to size. Hope this helps. Enjoy."
Beverly asked: How high are the heels?
- Christine: "2 1/4 inch wedge heel They are wedges and very comfortable!!!"
- Carolyn: "I would say they are about 2 1/2" high. They are very comfortable and I am happy that I purchased them."
- Nettie: "2 and one half inches"
- Patricia: "Beverly, From the bottom of the heel to the top of the shoe where your own heel rests, is 2 1/2 inches."
- XAN: "The shoe was to tight so I had to return them.....I was disappointed ........."
Gerry asked: What is the true heel height?
- Elba: "2""
- Ann: "Don't know. I haven't checked it. It seems to be a comfortable height though."
- Margaret: "This is really a cute shoe. I purchased it for my mother but had to return for a smaller size and I don't have the shoe yet. It is a perfect comfortable dress height of approximately 2 1/4". I know that is not exact. Additionally, I'm always looking for a comfortable lower heel and would have liked to purchase it for myself but they did not have it in my size AA. Hope this helps."
- Elaine W: "Measuring the heel at the very back of the shoe, floor to foot rest, the heel is exactly 2 & 1/2 inches. I ordered in the light olive green/shiny. Actually, wore them today for the first time, and yes, got two compliments. Shoes are very stylish, comfortable and just the right height to give me that extra "up" I so need. Overall, on score of 1 - 10 - I rate 10."
- Mable: "I measured from the back where the heel of the foot rest in the shoe to the bottom of the shoe and it comes out to 2 1/2 inches"
- Huaiyu: "It's about 2and 1/4 inches, comfortable height."
- Marie: "2""
- A: "The heel height is extremely comfortable!"
Gerry asked: Heel height says 1 1/4" . Based on the photo, this is definitely wrong. What is the correct heel height?
- Patricia: "Heel height is 2 1/2 inches high from top of heel platform to bottom of heel."
- catherine: "The heel height is about 21/4 inches and it is a comfortable height for me. I ordered the shoe because of its height. The catalogue I ordered from and the website both said 2 1/4."
- Connie: "? not sure where you read 11/4. web states 2 1/4 and that is very close. Really comfortable!"
- Carolyn: "I would say that the heel height is about 2 1/4". I love these shoes. They are very comfortable and stylish."
- Mary Lou: "Description shows heel at 2-1/4""
- Mary Lou: "I did not keep this shoe because the way the toe is cut, it hurt. The shoe also runs a little short. Based on that, I can't measure the heel, but I can say it was a comfortable height -- no more than 1-1/2""
- Colleen B: "The heel is 2 1/2, the sole is about 1/4, so making it more like 2 1/4"."
- CAROLYN: "It's 11/4 when you subtract the difference between rather heel height and platform."
- Janice: "It's approx 2 1/2 to 2 3/4 inches. Very comfortable."
Gerry asked: How high is the heel?
- T: "It is truly what they say - about an inch or more. They are very comfortable shoes - I am keeping them - they have a slight white stripe at the design in the toe (at the bow) - SO KEEP THAT IN MIND. I actually went into the website to see if they had them in more colors, but I only see MINT GREEN - sort of unusual color. I truly like them. I've never had pattened leather shoes before."
- Gleenda: "The heel is about 2 inches. Very comfortable for work or to go out."
- Lesli: "1.5 to 2 inches but with it being a wedge its super confortable."
- C: "Its about 1 3/4 inches, very comfortable to walk in ."
- Katie: "I think hw heel is 1 1/2 in."
- Emily (staff): "Hello Gerry, The wedge measures 1 1/4". Thank you, Emily"