Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Phyllis: "a little dressier flat shoe"
Sarah asked: Is there any leather used in these shoes? or are these shoes vegan?
- Terri: "Sarah, according to the description, it's faux leather, although looks very leather-like. The give-away to it being non-leather is the fact that it doesn't STRETCH the way that leather does! Hope that helps!"
- Anne Marie: "Sorry I threw the box away so I'm not sure if this shoes are vegan. I think most shoes are not made out of leather. Usually made of synthetic or leather upper. Not sure what that is either. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful. I like these shoes a lot. They are super comfy."
- Sakinah: "I believe it is made of leather"
- Sakinah: "I believe they are leather"
Zia asked: I m livin in Europe: what s the difference between 9,0 M and 9,5 M ? I m wearing size 40 EU and 7 UK. Tnx
- dee: "what is n5 comfort system"
- Mary: "If you are wavering between a 9 and 9.5, then go with the 9.5. This is a very comfortable shoe, and I get many compliments on them."
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Zia, Hello, Below is a link to our size conversion chart. Since European sizing is not available in half sizes, I would print out the size chart and measure your foot to see what size will fit you best. Please click the link below to view our size conversion chart: http://www.naturalizer.com/en-US/Content/fit_assistant_page.aspx Thank you, Naturalizer.com"
Nadia asked: How is the arch support?
- G: "Not much Nadia but I am finding them as comfortable as they look...surprisingly. Greta"
- Patricia: "I love the shoe but as typical of most shoes today, there is very little arch support. They are cushioned and fit my narrow foot nicely. Arch supports could possibly be inserted."
- Julian: "There is not much arch support in the shoe. But it is still comfortable enough to use everyday."
- Deann: "I've only worn them for 1 full day - I found them to be quite comfortable regarding the arch support. They did rub my heels quite a bit so I would suggest wearing stockings until they are broken in a little."
- Dianne: "I don't have an arch support problem..however, they are very supportive to me."
- Sonia: "The Arch Support is Average"