Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Constance: "had a pair like this years ago and loved it. had to dispose of it, but always looking for a pair. thank you"
- Lori: "They look comfortable"
- Marea: "Doesn't look like an old lady shoe and leather/color is very youthful and on trend."
- Linda: "Color"
- Jane: "These are the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned. I'm buying a second pair!"
- Annemarie: "Great with jeans."
- Sidiney: "good color, good style for work"
- Senia: "wanted a casual clean cut loafer."
- penelope: "It is very comfortable"
- Jane: "I love the look of the shoes plus all the positive reviews encouraged me to buy these shoes. I have narrow feet and have trouble finding attractive shoes that fit."
Leslie asked: what is the sole made of, rubber?
- L: "Rubber. A wonderful shoe that fits well and the rubber is great non slip bottom."
- Judy: "Yes, the sole is rubber, and they are the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. They are true to size and width and I wear them all the time!!"
- Alycia: "Rubber w/tread for mire secure footing"
- Joyce: "The sole is made of rubber. These are really comfortable shoes. I would definitely recommend them. I've gotten many nice compliments on them too."
- Teresa: "some kind or rubber"
- Ann: "Yes that's what it looks like but it isn't identified as such."
- Teresa: "some kind of man-made sole. incredible comfortable and non slip.100%"
Jennie asked: I read there is no arch support. Is there enough room for an arch support and my foot? I wear 8.5 N2
- Jackie: "Well, I'm in a size 12M and they were comfortable. Plenty of support."
- M: "Hello Jennie S. Your inquiry is what I have in mind because I have bunion. I am not so sure if placing an arch support will result in the shoes becoming tight. You can be crafty by creating an artificial arch support (e.g. soft foam or fabric) and try it before buying the real thing. Good luck."
- N: "I bought a medium-width pair, and the fit was exactly just right. If you insert an arch support, it will be too tight. I've only worn it once, but I really doubt you would need to put any inserts. I'm very picky about shoes, and I can say that this is the most comfortable pair of Naturalizers straight out of the box I've ever had. It feels like walking on pillows!"
- Alycia: "I added a very thin arch support to mine and it has worked out beautifully."
- Eileen: "i don't believe there would be room only tried it on and returned it"
- Roblen: "It's hard for me to say. Unfortunately I bought a medium and should have bought a narrow, so they are a little too big. The leather is very soft, so will probably stretch out more. There is a small support in them and it works for me."
- Denise: "I have not worn my new shoes enough to break them in but my orthotics do not fit in them. I just tried a thin Dr. Scholl's insert which made the shoe noticeably tighter. I wouldn't try putting anything additional inside this style. There may be others who have had a different experience though."
- SILVIA: "Hi Jennie. I only were naturalizer footwear for the comfort you feel. There is lots of support but if you want you can try the arch support. I don't think you will need it but everyone feet is different. Is how you feel that matters. Silvia. "
- BESS: "I returned the shoe. Was not narrow enough for me."
Allyson asked: I work in retail management, and because I am in my feet so much I have had trouble in the past finding shoes that are 1) comfortable, 2) trendy yet professional, and 3) will last for a decent amount of time. A friend recommended this brand to me and I purchased the Kellyn shoe in Camelot. I LOVE them. They are very comfortable and very cute. I can wear them both at work or when I'm not at work and wanting to wear something casual. However, the only issue I have had with this shoe is it seems to wear very easily. I tried looking for a Leather Protectant or Leather Cleaner on the Naturalizer website, but could not find anything. Does Naturalizer sell anything like this? Or is there a product you can recommend so that I can keep my shoes looking good and get a longer use out of them?
- S: "In Walmart shoe department they sell a brand called Kiwi that is a spray to protect your shoes."
- M: "Hello Allyson, In your situation, you used this comfortable shoes a lot and wants to preserved it. Personally, I don't go that far when it comes to caring for shoes, so, sorry that I do not have any advise for you. But one thing is sure, when you received e-mail, catalog or coupons from Naturalizer (like I do), especially if there are new styles, you will surely find a new item to buy. :)"