Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- M: "these boots are very pretty and comfortable, love them"
- Susan: "I love the look however they are a little to high for me but I am still not giving them up"
??? asked: What's the difference between M and W and I know size 9 is 39 are you sure it's 40? Sara
- JUDY: "Medium (M) refers to the size of the calf. If you have an extra large calf Wide (W) would be a good fit."
- Karin-Jill: "I love these boots and usually wear a 9M...In these I took a 9W and they fit as a 9M usually does...M is medium and W is Wide. I did not find them particularly wide at all, maybe even a bit narrow if I would have gotten the medium. I have worn them as long as ten hours throughout a day and they never caused the bottoms, nor the sides, of my feet to be in pain, or feel pinched :) I hope this helps!"
- Carina: "The M and W refer to shoe width with M being medium width and W being wide width. 39 and 40 refer to European sizes (not sure what your question is referring to in my review)...you should refer to a European-US conversion chart to confirm size. Happy Shopping!"
- Michael: "m is just regular width. w is wide width in the shoe and in the boot shaft The reason i started buying this brand in the first place is because they offer wide shift boots. I have problems fitting my calves into regular width, but these are great. "
- Sandra: "Medium and wide"
- Claudia: "I wear a 9W or 9WW. The Lamont 9W has been a perfect fit for my wide feet and skinny calves. I have no idea about the 39/40 thing. These leather shoes have gotten more comfortable with each wearing although when I first got them they were not totally comfortable. I would love another pair!"
Monica asked: Will they stretch at all?
- Karin-Jill: "I wear them at least three times per week and they have not stretched, nor do they feel as if they will. They are true quality boots, in my opinion."
- Carina: "They are leather and should wear well and conform to your foot."
- Emily (staff): "Hi Monica, These boots have a leather upper, I don't think they will stretch. Thank you, Emily"
Monica asked: Will these boots stretch at all? I usually wear a 5 1/2, but they were too loose, so I was able to find a 5. Those are tight across my right foot (which is bigger), If they will or can be stretched, they would be perfect.
- Yvette: "Returned because calf area was too wide."
- Cynthia: "Sorry I can't help Monica - I bought the tan suede and they fit perfectly so I'm not sure if they would stretch."
- Suzanne: "I've only worn my boots twice. I don't know"
- Donna: "I just got mine last week, but I'd say they're likely not going to stretch. My suggestion is to try for a 5 W and see if that fits you better."
Colleen asked: What is the height of this boot?
- Carina: "I measured from the ball of the foot to the top of the front of the shaft and it was 14". From the heel to the top of the back end of shaft is 13"."
- Emily (staff): "Hello, For a complete list of shaft height and circumference measurements for each size, please click the "Boot Measurement" icon located above the "Add to Cart" button. Thank you, Naturalizer.com"
Kaylee asked: Is the heel solid rubber?
- Sandra: "No. Sole of the shoe is though for walking purposes."
- Sylvia: "the heel is solid and it is a great pair of boots!"
- Patricia: "No, it's a stacked heal. These boots are beautiful and comfortable. I wear them a lot ! And always get compliments. I also have them in the beige suede."
- Carina: "I'm pretty sure its wood (it doesn't feel like rubber but I could be wrong). But it does have a rubber bottom for traction. "
- Cynthia: "I'm not for sure. The heel feels and looks like wood with a rubber piece on the bottom. Sorry, I'm not much help."
- P: "I had to return this boots because they were too tight on my feet, I am sorry but didn't pay attention to what the heel was made out off. They are very stylish if you don't have sensitive feet like I do."
- Yan: "Yes."
- D: "The heels are sturdy. I wear these boots at least twice a week. I've never had problem with the heels bending. If you're asking do the heels give way to add comfort/cushion to ur step -- no. These boots are more fashionable than comfortable."
- Diane: "No, I believe the heel is solid wood."
Ashley asked: What is the calf circumference for a size 4?
- Linda: "The salesperson can better answer this question"
Kristen asked: What is the circumfrence for a 9 Wide in the wide shaft?
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Kristen, I have listed the measurements below for a 9M wide shaft boot. We do not have measurements for the width. You can always go to our size tool to see if you need a wide width. The circumference and shaft height will be the same for 9w as well. Please let me know if you have any additional questions. Size 9 Wide Shaft Lamont Shaft Height: 10 3/4" Circumference: 17 2/16" Thanks, Brittany"
Tracey asked: Is this boot going to be available in a narrow? Women with narrow feet need narrows in boots too! You currently have no boots available in a narrow and I'm really hoping this one will be!!
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Tracey, Unfortunately this style does not come in a narrow width. There is only one style being offered in a narrow this season. It is currently not on the site as of yet but the name of the boot is called the Elyse. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks, Brittany"
Fe asked: What are the measurements for a size 4.5 in this boot compared to the wide shaft boot? And, if I wear socks with this boot should I buy a size 5 or does a boot accommodate for wearing socks already?
- Paula: "I don't know what the measurements for a size 4.5 is in comparison to the wide shaft boot. However, if you plan on wearing socks with this boot I would suggest getting a size 5. I haven't worn mine yet, but I did try them on when I received them with a pair of knee highs and they fit well and were comfortable. A bit snug, but comfortable. That's why I say to go a half size up because socks are thicker than nylon and they may be too tight for you wearing socks. I brought my boots in size 10W, which is my true shoe size and I don't plan on wearing socks with mine."
- Nereida: "I bought mine in W and they were still to narrow on the sides. Decided to return them. Too narrow on the sides but loose on my back heels. My heels would lift up inside the boot as I walked."
- F: "I'm regularly a size 7.5 and I bought a size 7.5 boot. It fits nicely with socks. I did not have to go up one size. "
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Fe, Unfortunately the smallest size we have measurements on is a size 5. I have listed the measurements below: Regular Size 5: Shaft Height: 9 3/4", Circumference 13 5/8" Wideshaft Size 5: Shaft Height: 9 3/4", Circumference 15 5/8" Thanks, Brittany"
Pamela asked: What is the height and calf circumference for a 6 1/2 medium? I typically buy your wide shaft boots but you do not offer a 2 1/2 or lower heel boot thats dressier to wear with skirts/dresses in a wide calf. I'm hoping this one will work.
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Pamela,Below are the measurements for a size 6.5. I did want to let you know that this style is available in a wide shaft if that is what you desire. I have posted the link to the wide shaft boot below as well. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.Shaft Height: 10 1/8"Circumference: 14 3/16"http://www.naturalizer.com/en-US/Product/EC0205010-3011707/Naturalizer/Black+Leather+Widesh/Lamont+Wideshaft.aspxThanks,Brittany"
Marlo asked: Do you wear these boots with skirts or can you wear with jeans? If you wear with jeans, do you tuck jeans inside? Thanks
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Marlo, Unfortunately since this is a New boot we haven't received any feedback at this time. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks, Brittany"
Stephanie asked: What is the shaft height and calf circumference in inches for a size 9.5 M for the Lamont?
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Stephanie,For a size 9.5 in the Lamont boot the measurements are listed below:Shaft Height: 10 7/8"Circumference: 15 5/16"Please let me know if you have any additional questions.Thanks, Brittany"