Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- S: "These boots are comfortable the heel isn't too crazy high. I wore them out one evening and my feet were fine. Definitely a good purchase."
- Jennifer: "Love boots that are not too tall!"
- Lorraine: "rides low on calf and plain black, versatile"
- Linda: "Real leather - great price looks super stylish Naturalizers are like walikng on pillows even 2.3/4 heels"
- N: "Had to return. Not nearly narrow enough for my 7.5 N foot and shaft was really wide (I am a 14")."
- Shannon T: "I already purchased the tan ones and absolutely love them! I accidentally ordered the wide calf ones (so I use them when I want to tuck in my jeans) but I may go back and order the regular ones now. They fit very well and are comfortable all day. I unexpectedly had to walk 2 miles in them one day and my feet never felt the mileage!"
- Larisa: "This boots look very fashionable and comfy at once.."
- Liz: "Needed a low cut boot for skinny jeans"
- Sabenah: "I choose this for the heel height and wide shaft."
- Donna: "just love the ht. of the heel and they are comfortable"
- Videllia: "dressy, nice heel length, slouch good for my big legs."
- Patricia: "style...needed something on the dressy/casual side"
- J: "It's a round toe boot. Naturalizer boots are always stylish and comfortable. I can dress up or dress down. I own other Naturalizer pumps and boots. I am able to run around with my boys on the weekends with jeans and a tee shirt and still look great. Comfort and style are important to me."
- Crystal: "This is a very stylish looking boot with a nice heal height for dress up or down and the reviews were really good."
- Michael: "Last pair of Naturalizer boots was great , hopefully these will be as well"
- Mary: "leather, quality, style"
- Felicia: "Good size for heel, leather - versatile with dress or casual wear"
- Ronald: "a gift for my wife"
??? asked: What's the difference between M and W and I know size 9 is 39 are you sure it's 40? Sara
Monica asked: Will they stretch at all?
Monica asked: Will these boots stretch at all? I usually wear a 5 1/2, but they were too loose, so I was able to find a 5. Those are tight across my right foot (which is bigger), If they will or can be stretched, they would be perfect.
Colleen asked: What is the height of this boot?
Kaylee asked: Is the heel solid rubber?
Ashley asked: What is the calf circumference for a size 4?
Kristen asked: What is the circumfrence for a 9 Wide in the wide shaft?
Tracey asked: Is this boot going to be available in a narrow? Women with narrow feet need narrows in boots too! You currently have no boots available in a narrow and I'm really hoping this one will be!!
Fe asked: What are the measurements for a size 4.5 in this boot compared to the wide shaft boot? And, if I wear socks with this boot should I buy a size 5 or does a boot accommodate for wearing socks already?
Pamela asked: What is the height and calf circumference for a 6 1/2 medium? I typically buy your wide shaft boots but you do not offer a 2 1/2 or lower heel boot thats dressier to wear with skirts/dresses in a wide calf. I'm hoping this one will work.
Marlo asked: Do you wear these boots with skirts or can you wear with jeans? If you wear with jeans, do you tuck jeans inside? Thanks
Stephanie asked: What is the shaft height and calf circumference in inches for a size 9.5 M for the Lamont?