Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Kimberlee: "The color and the style look both comfortable and fashionable."
- C: "Wide width and so cute looks great with dresses"
- Svetlana: "This is my 3rd pair. i have the same boots in green suede and in black leather.I love them. They are very comfy and cute""
- Diane: "Wide cafe"
- SHIRLEY: "STYLE, WIDTH AND PRICE"
Wendy asked: Do the wide width boots have extra room in the shaft? I know the wide shaft is available but I want the truffle color and not black.
- Arriann: "Not really :(. I wish they were a but wider, I could not wear them over jeans. But they are super cute!"
- ronda: "They fit very comfortably in my shaft area which requires extra roomage. this is an incredibly nice heeled boot that I wish i had in black, also."
cathy asked: do they run large or small or true ?
- Claudia: "True to size."
- Victoria: "I wore them today, actually, and they run very true to size. Maybe a little narrower than normal, but very close to size. They look great on. Hope that helps you."
- Rhonda: "True to size"
- Paula: "Neither. My true shoe size is 10W. I brought my size and I tried them on with a pair of knee highs and they were very comfortable. Not too tight and not too loose. They are just right!"
Patty asked: What is the actual height of the boot and the shaft circumference for a size 11m?
- Claudia: "I bought a size 9 W. i often have to send a boot back as the shaft would be too wide and thetie bix not wide enough.. I am keeping these because they fit perfectly on my wide feet ... and slender calves! I have the black ones in leather and they are very classy looking coming up to about mid calf. I am 5'5 and wear a regular length jean. These look great with tucked in skinny jeans or a dress. This is my 4th try for a boot that fit well and looked great. Good luck!"
- Terese: "Patty, I just received the boot and LOVE it. I normally don't go higher than a 2" heel. This boot is 2 3/4" and just fine. The shaft height from top of heel to top of shaft is 10". I am 5'4 and it hits me mid-calf, which is what I wanted. I have large calves and it fits just right with room for jeans to be tucked in. The boot measured 14 1/2" circumference. I ordered a 8.5W. It is a beautiful boot! Hope this helps. Terese H."
- Jennifer: "I returned the black ones I ordered. They were not as tall as I expected. Maybe mid calf on 8. The looked great with jeans but not with skirt like I wanted."
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Patty, If you go to the boot's product page, you are able to select boot measurements. Here you will find all of the boots measurements on the site. Select the boot's name and your size and you will find the measurements directly beside it. Please let me know if you have any additional questions. Thanks, Brittany"
Diana asked: Hi, I'm an 8/12 medium in shoe size, what is the circumference width of this boot?
- Diana: "how about for a wide shaft boot same shoe size?"
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Diana, Here are the measurements for a 8.5 medium boot: Shaft Height: 10 5/8" Circumference: 14 15/16" Thanks, Brittany"