Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Diana asked: is this shoe realllllly comfy?
- Tracy: "love it, low heal, very comfy, since i have wide feet. i prefer to get my shoes here since they have dress & not just casual wide width."
- melissa: "Yes they are."
- FRANKIE: "Yes, I have a problem walking due to a fall and I find all the naturalizer shoes to be very comfortable especially the N5 ones."
- LORRAINE: "Yes for a dress pump it is!"
- Lorraine: "unbelievably yes! I will wear them all day without needing a break and they take every outfit to the next level."
- Katherine: "Yes it is comfy. I bought these also in black, and in nude."
- Alison: "Fantastically so! It has a slight platform that makes it oh so springy!"
- SYLVIA: "Very comfortable . "
- Mary Lee: "Wore these to a wedding; the open toe edge was hard & so by the end of the day my toe was hurting. The open toe could use a softer treatment & more room. Short term, these are fairly comfortable, however."
- Patriciat: "Absolutely! Wish I had more outfits to wear with these."
- ANGELA: "I was actually disappointed in this shoe. It is not that comfortable."
- angela: "I'm very happy with the shoes. They fit Great and look Fantastic. "
- JANELLE: "Very comfortable looks really nice on. "
- M: "Yes! My daughter in law recommended these shoes to me because they are comfortable and I completely agree with her. I believe, if you are looking for comfort, you can't go wrong with these shoes. "