Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Ronna: "Gift"
- TERESA: "casual weekend wear with jeans"
- DIANE: "need comfortable shoes for work"
- Joyce: "like shoe"
- Suzanne: "Low heel"
- S: "color, style, and price"
- Jessica: "Comfort and good price, free shipping"
- G: "Warm boots for winter"
- Laura: "I need close shoes for a trip to Europe I will try them and I hope they will be comfy."
- Diana: "very comfortable and I've gotten a lot of complements for how nice the boots look. Mainly for comfort."
- zinaida: "i like a stile and color"
- Luz: "Because I have too many boots from naturalizer they are perfect!!! I love every single pair I have."
- Nancy: "Great for walking, multi-functional"
- Pat: "My sister has on a pair"
- Patricia: "Style."
- J: "wanted a pair of casual shoes to wear with jeans."
- Linda: "Was looking for a shoe like this in black"
- Denise: "comfort"
- Jaimie: "Needed comfy walking shoes for upcoming trip to Europe."
- Barbara B: "I have a wide foot, and I need a boot that's wide."
- Debra: "like the style"
- Ellen: "I have been happy with 2 pair of the EC0206363 style so I thought I would try these."
- Gina: "comfy"
- Janice: "Comfort"
- Daniel: "Comfort"
- Linda: "I need some low boots."
- L: "They're cute, reviews said they're very comfortable, so I'll (hopefully) hold onto them for next fall/winter."
- Pat: "Color"
- Linda: "Very soft and comfortable! Good grip on the sole for safety. Feet swell and shoes remain comfortable and not tight!!"
- Lily: "I like suede, looks comfortable with good reviews."
- Carol: "They looked warm & comfortable for next years winter months."
- Julia: "I am a nanny in retirement. Good work shoes with kids"
- kathleen: "same as above"
- Donna: "to keep my feet warm in winter...these run a little larger than usual"
- Phyllis: "Because of comfort"
- Sarah: "comfortable, stylish. Nice everyday shoe boot.. not too heavy for all day."
- Vivian: "The most comfortable shoe."
- danita: "comfort and on sale"
- Pamela: "Saw in store tey really looked good"
- Barbara: "Needed a snow boot not to high"
- Gretchen: "I tried them on in one of your stores and they fit really well."
- Kate: "Have pair in different color and now is on sale"
- Alice B.: "These boots will be very useful to me because they are "low" cut and look as though they have a "good" tread."
- ruth: "I need a pair of comfortable and good looking pair of shoes, I will be walking a lot on a trip."
- Colette: "They looked comfortable."
- Tanya: "For travel to Europe."
- Merrill: "I bought them in brown and decided I liked them so much that I would buy them in black!"
- Rosanne: "I love the black suede. They are very comfortable, stylish and warm."
- Carmen: "hav ethe tan ones i love them"
- P: "I want a casual lace up shoe"
- Ana Karina: "NEEDED BLACK SHORT BOOTS"
- SYLVIA: "COMFORT"
- M: "Neat looking ankle boot with comfort and safe for walking in the winter time"
- JOANN F: "tired of wearing sneakers."
- Sandra: "I have a very old pair that really needs replacing."
zinaida asked: Do you have size 9,5W?
S asked: I have a trip to Italy soon, and these seem like they might be a good idea. I need some support on the ankle, which is why i might choose these. For all that said they were good for walking, are we talking a normal day walking or "travel walking" i need something that's going to hold up for 7-8 hours. Would these work, or should I get hiking shoes?
Sandra asked: comfy with heavy socks?
Eloise asked: Are they true to size?
k asked: Do they come in 5.5?
G asked: Can you wear this shoe on rainy/wet days?
Laura asked: is it true to size? I wear a size 7 but the boots I have tried on lately in other brands I fit into an 8.
Gail asked: I wear an orthotic. Is the sole removable? I wear a size 8 sneaker. Should I buy a size 8 in this shoe? Or should I buy an 8 1/2 because I'm planning on wearing them with heavy socks?